Julius Jones

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Julius played with heart. And had a great game. I hope he stays. He seemed to have a little bit of his breaking ankles type running tonight. Hopefully its back for next year.

thomas_22

Reaction score
he seemed to play better after he got mad at who ever it was that made him mad. maybe some one should piss him off before evey game

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
eric, you and I see eye to eye.

We both think that BP hasn't been up to snuff, and we both think that Julius should stay.

Reaction score
Jones should forget what the coaches say and run with the same attitude that he had tonight...

112 yards on 22 carries was a pretty impressive playoff debute for Jones.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1296484 said:
eric, you and I see eye to eye.

We both think that BP hasn't been up to snuff, and we both think that Julius should stay.

Heck yeah. Thats my thinking all along, they need to let teenagers run the team. :)

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1296500 said:
Heck yeah. Thats my thinking all along, they need to let teenagers run the team. :)

Atleast we won't sit there grimacing as if we're having a heart attack.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1296502 said:

What annoys me most is, that he NEVER takes any blame. Gah, I don't like the guy.

Ha, since I said that, I was daydreaming about being a coach, have you seen Little Big League. Ha, good movie.

crazytown41

Reaction score
I loved J.J tonight. Finally a player showing some heart on this team! I'm glad he got into that scuffle with Hamlin. if you're not pumped for a playoff game then you need to go home.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1296502 said:

cowboyeric8;1296507 said:
What annoys me most is, that he NEVER takes any blame. Gah, I don't like the guy.

Ha, since I said that, I was daydreaming about being a coach, have you seen Little Big League. Ha, good movie.

you two could be the off/deff cords i'm the head coach :D im older :cool: (i think)

kevsstang

Reaction score
We need a Road grading RG Get Justin Blaylok. We Must upgrade the O-line and that would help Jones and Barber. We neglected the O-line since Parcells arrived.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kevsstang;1296633 said:
We need a Road grading RG Get Justin Blaylok. We Must upgrade the O-line and that would help Jones and Barber. We neglected the O-line since Parcells arrived.

They didn't neglect it, they just overpaid overrated free agents and drafted poorly. Oh, Parcells didn't neglect it - he just did a $hi**y job of it IMO.

jimmy40

Reaction score
kevsstang;1296633 said:
Making bad draft choices and free agent signings is not neglecting.

cowboy4life

"I Love Me Some Me." Hit The Bricks, *******. Team
Reaction score
Sarge;1296637 said:
They didn't neglect it, they just overpaid overrated free agents and drafted poorly. Oh, Parcells didn't neglect it - he just did a $hi**y job of it IMO.

:hammer:

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
the kid 05;1296542 said:
you two could be the off/deff cords i'm the head coach :D im older :cool: (i think)

Ok works for me. But I might have to go for Cheerleader coordinator. Now there is a squad that never lets you down.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1296507 said:

I haven't seen the movie. It's good?

the kid 05;1296542 said:

The way some of these guys here go after the coaches, I might not want to be a coordinator...:laugh1:

David would have my head on a pike by the end of the day.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
thomas_22;1296474 said:
he seemed to play better after he got mad at who ever it was that made him mad. maybe some one should piss him off before evey game

like a slap in the face b4 games like henderson...also if he doesnt keep his trap shut he's gonna get us taunting penalties.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
DeathToTheSkinS;1298084 said:
like a slap in the face b4 games like henderson...also if he doesnt keep his trap shut he's gonna get us taunting penalties.

If someone went for your manhood you would do something too.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1298047 said:
I haven't seen the movie. It's good?

Ha, maybe I was over the top calling it good. Its just a kids type movie, kind of like Angels in the Outfield or Rookie of the year. A kid takes ownership of the Minnesota Twins because his grandpa died and he decides to manage the team. Haven't seen the movie since I was like 8.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;1298134 said:
Ha, maybe I was over the top calling it good. Its just a kids type movie, kind of like Angels in the Outfield or Rookie of the year. A kid takes ownership of the Minnesota Twins because his grandpa died and he decides to manage the team. Haven't seen the movie since I was like 8.

I might've seen it then...hmm...