Just a note... not complaining

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
StylisticS;2449525 said:
I thought Delhomme was having problems with his elbow. That team has not really played well as of late either.

He is. and there passing game has been anemic for about a month.

The raiders made their offense look awful. Unfortunately for the raiders they made a couple mental errors and gave up long runs which cost them the game.

Boysboy

Reaction score
StylisticS;2449525 said:
I thought Delhomme was having problems with his elbow. That team has not really played well as of late either.

They had a 5 game win streak prior to getting beat bad by the Falcons last week.

The Falcons have a pretty good football team too. They're well coached, and Matt Ryan is the real deal. We'll see how he responds playing as a rookie in Dec though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
THUMPER;2449524 said:
I still think that if we would have had a QB the team could believe in we would have played with a lot more fire.

I still remember all week how the talk was that everyone was behind "Bull".:rolleyes:

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2449534 said:
He is. and there passing game has been anemic for about a month.

The raiders made their offense look awful. Unfortunately for the raiders they made a couple mental errors and gave up long runs which cost them the game.

Carolina is one team I've been rooting for, why? B/c the Eagles have their #1 pick from the Otah trade in this year's draft. After this season, Tra Thomas, Runyan, and Dawkins will likely hang it up, leaving them with some glaring holes to fill. The lower the draft seeds, the better.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
THUMPER;2449506 said:
I still say Jerry Jones needs to be punched in the nose by every Cowboys fan he meets for keeping Brad Johnson in the first place. If we would have had ANY other QB on the field and we would have beaten the stinking Rams.

Other than that, we lost close games to the Commanders and Cards.

Yeah I hear ya... but the things there is...

Does a different backup QB guarantee a 2-1 record over a 1-2 record?
I think not simply because "the team" was playing like doodoo

Boysboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2449575 said:
Yeah I hear ya... but the things there is...

Does a different backup QB guarantee a 2-1 record over a 1-2 record?
I think not simply because "the team" was playing like doodoo

The Bucs win was a total team effort despite BJ taking the snaps. I was proud how this team responded after everyone left them for dead after the Rams loss.

As for the Giants loss-we prolly would have lost with Romo under center. Like I said on other threads, they've been playing every bit like the defending World Champs they are.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boysboy;2449594 said:
The Bucs win was a total team effort despite BJ taking the snaps. I was proud how this team responded after everyone left them for dead after the Rams loss.

As for the Giants loss-we prolly would have lost with Romo under center. Like I said on other threads, they've been playing every bit like the defending World Champs they are.

Agreed on Bucs win.

Disagree somewhat on Giants loss.
There were atleast 2 chances to bring the score closer and make it a game... with a healthy Romo MAYBE that happens.