just a simple Question!!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Concerning Mike Williams the OT from buffalo, how many of you talking about him saw him play,,,, i saw matbe 1 game buffalo has played and no nothing but he gave u 1 sack as a rookie nothing else......

those of u talking about him how many times did u see buffalo play and actually looked at MW, because to me he would be worth the look especially giving up 1 sack as a rookie

Manster68

Reaction score
I have seen him play a few times. I don't remember a play where I was very impressed.

I say take a shot at Fabini, and let Petitti and Colombo mature behind the two starters.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
Concerning Mike Williams the OT from buffalo, how many of you talking about him saw him play,,,, i saw matbe 1 game buffalo has played and no nothing but he gave u 1 sack as a rookie nothing else......

those of u talking about him how many times did u see buffalo play and actually looked at MW, because to me he would be worth the look especially giving up 1 sack as a rookie

1 sack as a rookie? No, try 7. Then he gave up 10, 8.75, and 5 the next 3 years -- the last year being worst as he only started 5 games.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
abersonc said:
1 sack as a rookie? No, try 7. Then he gave up 10, 8.75, and 5 the next 3 years -- the last year being worst as he only started 5 games.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!
forget bringin him in, he's done!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:

:rolleyes: While I'd prefer him to wear Crimson and Cream ...I could see him wearing Purple & Gold (in college of course)???