Just as excited for Sunday

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I am not pleased with several things about our season. Our run game sucks. Is it the RBs only? I dont think so. I think our line has been mediocre at best. What?? Devante Adams is out there for a 2nd rd pick? And we arent even interested? well.....looking at a 35 to 40 million cap hit in each of the following 2 seasons...... nope, I wouldnt take that either.

Our run defense sucks.... AGAIN. Yep...... what can I do.
This is the life of an NFL fan. All of you sining the Eagles praises before the season started for all thei r great moves..... ye, the Eagles suck. Did you watch that Bucs Atlanta game last night? Baker looks great.... and they lost. The NFL is GREAT fun.... all year long. And even though we arent the 75 steelers, I am gonna wake up Sunday morning with a smile on my face like I do every Sunday during football season. Why? Becaus epeople like Couchcoach demands it.

Life is short people.... enjoy every game for what it is. Damn fun!

calico

Reaction score
Yeah. There’s better things to do in life than spend time and money on the jerry cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
WNBA bores me..... I dont watch.
You’re misinterpreting my boredom. I’m not bored with watching football or NFL. I’m just bored with Cowboys football. Doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a good game. I get bored with other teams and games too but I still watch.

Who cares about UNLV or Syracuse tonight. But what a game . That’s what Diehards do. Im a fan of the sport and game first. My team doesn’t have to be good. Just makes it more fun. Jethro Ball isn’t much fun this era.

Last edited: