Just back from Chicago...

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Did it look as dominant on t.v. as it did in person? Once we stopped getting penalties(hosed by refs), got in rhythm, it was a sight to see, and the Bears had absolutely no answer. Then, the Cowboys and their fans took over Soldier Field. Simple as that.

Aikbach

Reaction score
It was domination and it could've been much worse if not for the refs and a dropped touchdown pass, I think Dallas could've hung 50 on the Bears last night. it was like payback for 1985 except this time we are going to the Super Bowl.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
That second half was a beating we put on Bears. We punched them in the mouth and they dropped.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Aikbach;1668350 said:
It was domination and it could've been much worse if not for the refs and a dropped touchdown pass, I think Dallas could've hung 50 on the Bears last night. it was like payback for 1985 except this time we are going to the Super Bowl.

:D

Ah...revenge is sweet.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The teddy bears were squeezed and thrown back into the toy box.

sago1

Reaction score
I assumed all the fans there were Bear fans. Were there many Cowboy fans there? I knew there were a few cause I saw Romo slapping hands with a few of them.

sandy007

Reaction score
In the four quarter, I saw one Cowboys' fan in a sea of Bears' shirts. The fan wearing a 31 jersey was cheering as the crew discussed Rex.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I was in peanut heaven, and my section was all Cowboy fans including Chris Canty's family.
Walking around before the game, I saw a ton of Cowboys fans. Hard to put a number on how many, but I saw alot of Cowboy shirts prior to and during the game.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1668358 said:
We killed those bears and it wasn't bear season......oh my

What do you mean it wasn't bear season? Jerry has the head already hanging on the wall, and there is a giant bear rug in the lobby of Valley Ranch. It was bear season in Chicago, and will be sheep season in Dallas this weekend. After that, it will be Bison season in Buffalo, and open season on cheaters when New England visits.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
parcells316;1668487 said:
I was in peanut heaven, and my section was all Cowboy fans including Chris Canty's family.
Walking around before the game, I saw a ton of Cowboys fans. Hard to put a number on how many, but I saw alot of Cowboy shirts prior to and during the game.

There seemed to be allot of cheering going on(or sounded like it) when we started playing well.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
parcells316;1668344 said:
Did it look as dominant on t.v. as it did in person? Once we stopped getting penalties(hosed by refs), got in rhythm, it was a sight to see, and the Bears had absolutely no answer. Then, the Cowboys and their fans took over Soldier Field. Simple as that.

Thanks for going to support the Cowboys. Hopefully you showed those Bears fans who the real QB is. :D