Just back from the game...

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I am just back from the game. It's 2AM but I can't resist a few comments before I hit the sack..

1. The crowd was LOUD - my ears are still ringing. But when the score was 20-7 with 3:53 left, at least a quarter if not more started for the exits. I can't help but think the quieter crowd was a help.

2. I hope Eagles' fans don't pin this one on McNabb's injury. The pick against Washington last week, the pick against Denver, he's costing his team games. That's just the facts.

3. Per request, I took lots of pictures, including one of the final score on the scoreboard. I'll post them later at a saner hour. But the look on the Eagles' fans faces as they filed out of the stadium was priceless.

4. Bledsoe made a few poor decisions, but he's a warrior, he stands in the pocket, takes a lick and has one heck of an arm.

5. I've been to two MNF games, the one tonight and the one in 1997 (?) in Dallas when Tommy Hutton botched the snap and the Cowboys won the game.

Game ball: Roy Williams

God, I love America's team!!!

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
you need to post the pics now!

just kidding. get some sleep and post them first thing when you wake up.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
All I can say is...

keep attending these games Skaven... you've got a streak goin.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I am just back from the game. It's 2AM but I can't resist a few comments before I hit the sack..

1. The crowd was LOUD - my ears are still ringing. But when the score was 20-7 with 3:53 left, at least a quarter if not more started for the exits. I can't help but think the quieter crowd was a help.

2. I hope Eagles' fans don't pin this one on McNabb's injury. The pick against Washington last week, the pick against Denver, he's costing his team games. That's just the facts.

3. Per request, I took lots of pictures, including one of the final score on the scoreboard. I'll post them later at a saner hour. But the look on the Eagles' fans faces as they filed out of the stadium was priceless.

4. Bledsoe made a few poor decisions, but he's a warrior, he stands in the pocket, takes a lick and has one heck of an arm.

5. I've been to two MNF games, the one tonight and the one in 1997 (?) in Dallas when Tommy Hutton botched the snap and the Cowboys won the game.

Game ball: Roy Williams

God, I love America's team!!!

First of all Skaven, you are definitely a good luck charm. However, a question for you, I thought I distinctly remembered you saying you'd never attend a Cowboys game in Philly game again due to the hostility in the crowd, etc.? Am I dreaming or did you just get your hands on some tix gratis for this one?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Per request, I took lots of pictures, including one of the final score on the scoreboard. I'll post them later at a saner hour. But the look on the Eagles' fans faces as they filed out of the stadium was priceless.

Tell me you got some pics of that too.

ABC showed a good dozen, but thats not enough.