Just beat Cleveland and all is good

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
october sets up really well.
we could go undefeated...that puts us at 5-2.
setting up one helluva run at this in nov and dec.

If we manage to pull that off, I think we will be in excellent shape in November and December. October is the easiest schedule month we have. We need to make the most of it.

lwehlers

Reaction score
october sets up really well.
we could go undefeated...that puts us at 5-2.
setting up one helluva run at this in nov and dec.
i just cannot see this team pulling off four wins in row after what i have been seeing the first three games. i know it is a one game at a time but i just do not have a feeling this team is going to be 5-2.

VABoyz

Reaction score
yeah because cleveland doesnt have anybody that'll give us problems other than two dlineman that could trouble our shaky o line, two bonafide receivers and recently acquired good TE oh and two good backs. just beat the browns, its nothing. lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
i just cannot see this team pulling off four wins in row after what i have been seeing the first three games. i know it is a one game at a time but i just do not have a feeling this team is going to be 5-2.

4-3 would be fine as well through October. If we can go 4-3 by the time October ends, I think we will be fine. Should give us enough of a boost to win the division and see where we go from there.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
yeah because cleveland doesnt have anybody that'll give us problems other than two dlineman that could trouble our shaky o line, two bonafide receivers and recently acquired good TE oh and two good backs. just beat the browns, its nothing. lol

Yes, and one of those dlineman is having a homecoming. I'm sure that won't be a factor for him.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Get Tyron back for the Browns game or definitely after.

Hopefully get CB Brown back after Cleveland.
- CB Lewis has been horrible.

Giants next.

Go into the AZ game 3-2.
- Maybe have some other players back by then.

yes let’s be positive, lord knows this forum could use some more of that!

Section446

Reaction score
Question is, how bad will Dak get outplayed by Mayfield and Daniel Jones?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Get Tyron back for the Browns game or definitely after.

Hopefully get CB Brown back after Cleveland.
- CB Lewis has been horrible.

Giants next.

Go into the AZ game 3-2.
- Maybe have some other players back by then.

All is good for winning the division, given how crapy it is. Not so much for the team as being a quality team.

CB we at least have decent numbers, if we're healthy.

Like our depth at OLB/DE, and Gregory is coming back.

LB has LVE and Lee coming back. Potential big boost.

We're getting kinda ok at DT with Poe and Woods playing better.

But still have next to nothing for pass rushing DT, and that ain't changing. S is a handicap that isn't going away, and that's with healthy "starters".

kumizi

Reaction score
Yeah.

All is good if you want to go 8-8 to win the worst division in football and limp into the playoffs to get beat up on. I guess that's the standard around here now a days.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This is the game I'm worried about at LT, Garrett is a legitimate elite pass rusher. The last two opponents didn't have such a player to worry about.
DAL has the league's leading Pass Rusher and SUPER suck on defense.
1 Pass rusher doesn't fix a defense.

CLE gives up over 29 points per game and have played Cincy and Wash (BALT).

DAL will get more opps this game because CLE won't present the same challenge as ATL/LAR or SEA to our defense.