Just bought airline tickets to Dallas for new year's eve

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
My friend's parents have season tickets to the 'boys on the 47 yard line and we are all going to the Rams game on new year's day!!! On a side note her mom used to be Tex Schramm's secretary and now they have lifetime season tix! Hope we are playing meaningful football at that point (actually hope the game is meaningless because we have clinched a berth...)

1fisher

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
My friend's parents have season tickets to the 'boys on the 47 yard line and we are all going to the Rams game on new year's day!!! On a side note her mom used to be Tex Schramm's secretary and now they have lifetime season tix! Hope we are playing meaningful efootball at that point (actually hope the game is meaningless because we have clinched a berth...)

I'll be there just above the Rams tunnell :starspin :starspin :starspin

JPostSam

Reaction score
seriously! my seats won't be as nice as yours, but my wife and i will be behind the endzone -- hoping to congratulate lots of cowboys on the touchdowns we're sure they'll be scoring!!

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
JPostSam said:
seriously! my seats won't be as nice as yours, but my wife and i will be behind the endzone -- hoping to congratulate lots of cowboys on the touchdowns we're sure they'll be scoring!!

Wow! here's to safe trips all around.

Cas2800

Reaction score
I'll be there too. 45 yard line 12 rows up behind the Cowboys bench. Heres to a meaningful game!