Just Chill

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Every year we don’t win a SB is a losing season.
Every moment you're not winning... is depressing.
So could you kindly start winning something morat?

You're depressing me.

Last edited:

stiletto

Reaction score
Really?

The ride is definitely NOT being enjoyed by all. If this offense takes off and Dak is tearing it up, there will be a handful of posters on here that will be having a very hard time of it. LOL

The misery is MUCH less I think than in recent years, so people need to find something to complain about (like fat scorned women). Usually always goes towards the QB and how he isn't "perfect"..<sigh>

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Enjoy the ride...

This year is All For The Taking....

Sign this guy.. Sign that guy.. Take it easy man.. We (The Royal We,) have a competitive group and we can make some noise.. A few breaks in our favor here and there who knows..

It’s always about who remains healthy down the stretch anyways...

I like our chances. We can run with the big dogs.. Let the remaining FA fall to us, don’t go crazy.. Meh on signing any of our own guys any further at the moment.. We got this..

As long as we get healthy with plenty of wins leading beyond Game 10 we can make a run.

We might see a slow start with a few guys recovering but I believe down the stretch we can catch some health and push into the Postseason with some steam..

And if I’m wrong it won’t matter, We’re Always Next Years Champs Anyways...:cool::D:starspin::grin::flagwave:

Hey, mates, didn't I see this post 22 years ago?
And let me state, this post used up all the good clichés, so the cliché store will close for a week.
That is all.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The misery is MUCH less I think than in recent years, so people need to find something to complain about (like fat scorned women). Usually always goes towards the QB and how he isn't "perfect"..<sigh>

Its too bad that Dak's career started in replacing Romo. Some of the fans wouldn't be having such a horrible time about the success are having.

Its funny because I stuck up for Romo for 10 years against the haters. And these Romo cry babies were all agreeing with me then. Now they cant get out of their own way with Dak and I am on the opposite side of the fence.

I think when its all said and Done, Dak will turn out to be the better QB.

I mean lets be serious...…………...all Dak has to do is hit on a few more deep passes and these Dak haters will have nothing to crow cry about.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have achieved...

A state of Chill

giphy.gif

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Answer the question, what are mames?
Answer or will you keep ducking like the chicken goblin u are???
Answer!!!

It’s Spanish slang for stop messing around, it doesn’t translate with one word...

GMO415

Reaction score
The NFL has a fight comin'.....and it's coming today. Hahaha