Just coming here to keep an eye on you people!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey Reb, good to see Ya
Welcome to the refugee camp, plenty of tents, the water is clean.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Reb! You didn't have to come here to keep an eye on us... We'd open our blinds back up if you asked!

RebelTexan

Reaction score
Hey Reb, good to see Ya
Welcome to the refugee camp, plenty of tents, the water is clean.
Had to come over & check the place out...Things are changing in the other site but ya know I get the feeling it will be better. TY for welcome & good to see so many familiar folks over here!

RebelTexan

Reaction score
Welcome RT you can join Idgit in keeping an eye on us. I haven't slept well since seeing his avatar and knowing he's always watching........and waiting.
You my friend are the main reason I came over. Hated to see your Texit and heck this place looks like a darn family reunion is taking place...LOL

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always thought Runwildboys was an exabisionist.
He pays me to watch. If I weren't retired and needing some additional comp for SS, I "might" have turned him down but excitement has a price. But the things he makes me say especially "big boy" "big boy be mine" are degrading............if I were not a slut. I would have said that for a "like".

RebelTexan

Reaction score
I thought I'd better show I come in peace 1st, then They can get an eyeful of My Spotted Dick.
Greg will be here full time now I just noticed he has been banned from the other forum!So ya better keep both hands on the spotted dick and sleep with one eye open! ;)