Just comparing draft pick values

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone has done anything like this yet. But I know some guys here, myself included, think that Jerry and Bill are going to trade down with atleast one of our first rounders to get more picks and atleast try and recoup our third rounder we gave up for Henson.
Anyway, I was looking at the draft pick value chart posted on this site and they have our 20th pick in the 1st round valued at 900 points. The top pick in the 2nd round is valued at 580 points and the top pick in the 3rd round is valued at 270 points so that is a total of 850. I did this just to get a rough estimate on where we would stand pick wise if indeed we do trade down. Just throwing it out there to get some thoughts from you guys.

nathanlt

Reaction score
I think if there's no blue chipper at #11, then trade the #11 down to #21, pick up #21 and #53 from whoever is sitting there, then trade down our #20 pick to #31 and #63. In effect, Dallas would get 2 second rounders each time they step down the ladder, giving us 2 first round picks, and 3 second round picks.

That's one way to get some more youth on the team... REAL QUICK! (you've just got to find teams who will go for it.)