Just Curious....

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Sitting at 27 and Dallas find it self with a load of talent on the board but no at the position we all seem to be focusing on. All the OL available either have question marks or are better value in the 2nd round. Ordick is gone, there are several DL that have futures but none of them really fit the 3-4.

Which direction do you think they go? I'm not a huge Brandon Spikes fan (not from an athletic standpoint but for other reasons) but if he was on the board what are the odds? Besides a trade and I know the answer will BAP but I want some name, some idea's. What are you guys thinking in this scenario?

BlueStarDude

Reaction score
If we're stuck at 27 in that situation (no top OL, no Odrick, no good trade offers) I'm starting to think Sean Weatherspoon would be a good option. He would have an impact right away as an upgrade over Carp in our nickel and dime defenses, and he could take over for Brooking after a year. It would be the first time we had a LB who can really cover since, what, Coakley? And the defense would have a vocal leader for the next ten years.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Unless there is a gotta have BPA situation the smart move would be to trade down...