Just for fun: A little poster trivia...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some good games today, hopefully, and also a little boring since the Boyz will not be playing.

So, with that said, here is a trivia question about some of our beloved posters here at CZ. ;) Not picking on them, and this actually came from some wild dream I had last night, why I had a dream like this I have no friggen clue? :eek:

Anyway, can anyone guess what these, and possibly other posters since I just did a small sample, have in common? Bet you cannot guess...

BARRYRAY
utrunner07
MC KAos
Bluefin
Hypotoad
sacase
sbark
noletime95
CliffnMesquite
tunahelper
landryscorner
mwmilsted
jgboys1
yennor24
Wolfpack
:laugh2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
5Stars;1806215 said:
Some good games today, hopefully, and also a little boring since the Boyz will not be playing.

So, with that said, here is a trivia question about some of our beloved posters here at CZ. ;) Not picking on them, and this actually came from some wild dream I had last night, why I had a dream like this I have no friggen clue? :eek:

Anyway, can anyone guess what these, and possibly other posters since I just did a small sample, have in common? Bet you cannot guess...

BARRYRAY
utrunner07
MC KAos
Bluefin
Hypotoad
sacase
sbark
noletime95
CliffnMesquite
tunahelper
landryscorner
mwmilsted
jgboys1
yennor24
Wolfpack

Man you need to go outside, get some fresh air, and stay away from the PC for awhile dude.

Actually im pretty interested in knowing what the heck they have in common other than being Cowboys fans.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
CATCH17;1806219 said:
Man you need to go outside, get some fresh air, and stay away from the PC for awhile dude.

Actually im pretty interested in knowing what the heck they have in common other than being Cowboys fans.

Are they elitests?:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CATCH17;1806219 said:

:laugh2: Not going outside today! It is 29 degrees here in Utah!!

I figured noone would know, and it's really kind of silly and a BIG pet peeve of mine...I will let you know later on tonight.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
5Stars;1806279 said:
:laugh2: Not going outside today! It is 29 degrees here in Utah!!

I figured noone would know, and it's really kind of silly and a BIG pet peeve of mine...I will let you know later on tonight.

Ah man I cant wait until tonight!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WoodysGirl;1806325 said:

No, not UT fans. But, I'm not going to tell anyone right now because I will probably get trashed and it's to early in the day for that!!

By the way, if I remember right, I think it's a pet peeve of the poster Iceberg, too!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
5Stars;1806215 said:

BARRYRAY
utrunner07
MC KAos
Bluefin
Hypotoad
sacase
sbark
noletime95
CliffnMesquite
tunahelper
landryscorner
mwmilsted
jgboys1
yennor24
Wolfpack

They're all on your ignore list?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
big dog cowboy;1806328 said:
I'm just glad I wasn't in your "wild" dream. :D

That makes two, tue, 2, II, to, too of us! :eek:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A bump for those that may not have seen this yet...

;)

Jay-D

Reaction score
5Stars;1806342 said:
By the way, if I remember right, I think it's a pet peeve of the poster Iceberg, too!

They don't sport silky, mink-oiled mullets?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
5Stars;1806833 said:
A bump for those that may not have seen this yet...

;)

Nobodies going to get it so just drop it on us.

How can you even remember a dream for that long.