Just for fun: A little poster trivia...

seniorette

Reaction score
I dream all the time. 90% I remember, the ones about snakes I wish I could forget.
However the thing you all have in common. Is it you don't really exist.
That none of you have a "Profile".

SibannacRex

Reaction score
5Stars;1806215 said:
Some good games today, hopefully, and also a little boring since the Boyz will not be playing.

So, with that said, here is a trivia question about some of our beloved posters here at CZ. ;) Not picking on them, and this actually came from some wild dream I had last night, why I had a dream like this I have no friggen clue? :eek:

Anyway, can anyone guess what these, and possibly other posters since I just did a small sample, have in common? Bet you cannot guess...

BARRYRAY
utrunner07
MC KAos
Bluefin
Hypotoad
sacase
sbark
noletime95
CliffnMesquite
tunahelper
landryscorner
mwmilsted
jgboys1
yennor24
Wolfpack
:laugh2:

They've all had a sexual experience involving another man?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CATCH17;1806955 said:
Nobodies going to get it so just drop it on us.

How can you even remember a dream for that long.

:laugh2: OK!

I had a dream last night that I went to my wife's work. They were having a "spelling bee"...:eek: why? I don't know!!

So, the party was nice, lots of people, lots of others getting up and spelling words and stuff like that.

Then my wife gets up for her turn!:rolleyes: They ask her a question, "If you lose your job, where will you go?"...and then for her to spell the word "lose"?

She gets to the mic and to spell the word "lose"...

And she spells it "l o o s e"...

:bang2:
:cool: :laugh2:

I woke up and remembered why I had this dream. So I came to CZ and did a "search" on the word "loose" and found these posters because that is a pet peeve of mine...WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL THAT WORD RIGHT?!! :D

Now, I know that I will get trashed for this, but...?

Anyway, these particular posters always use this word wrong, and I'm sure that I will loose their respect...

Oh, well...I'm not perfect either! :cool:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
that was anticlimactic...its funny that you looked it up though :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Future;1806998 said:
that was anticlimactic...its funny that you looked it up though :laugh2:

Hey, I'm a stupid Cowboy fan, what can I say?

:D ;)

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;1806989 said:
:eek: You almost had the answer!

To bad, you loose!

:D

I think it's supposed to be "TOO bad", not "TO bad". Luckily I didn't have a dream about it, yet.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jammer;1807046 said:
I think it's supposed to be "TOO bad", not "TO bad". Luckily I didn't have a dream about it, yet.

Hey, I never said dat I was da smart guy around here...

My post was just that, a post. I usually don't start posts...unless it's something stupid.

;)

(let the trashing begin)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This snow in UT sucks. I was going to put the xmas lights up this week.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Avery;1807056 said:
This snow in UT sucks. I was going to put the xmas lights up this week.

Yeah, I know, "We need the water...."! :D

It is cold as chit outside here in Roy! Damn! Get the lights put up sometime next week...I think it's going to get a little warmer.

;)

utrunner07

Reaction score
5Stars;1807053 said:
(let the trashing begin)

no trashing here, speeling is not my strong suit ;) however I have been getting help for the problem :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
utrunner07;1807126 said:
no trashing here, speeling is not my strong suit ;) however I have been getting help for the problem :)

I love yu mon!

:D ;)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
5Stars;1806984 said:

I had a dream last night that I went to my wife's work. They were having a "spelling bee"...:eek: why? I don't know!!

So, the party was nice, lots of people, lots of others getting up and spelling words and stuff like that.

Then my wife gets up for her turn!:rolleyes: They ask her a question, "If you lose your job, where will you go?"...and then for her to spell the word "lose"?

I woke up and remembered why I had this dream. So I came to CZ and did a "search" on the word "loose" and found these posters because that is a pet peeve of mine...WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL THAT WORD RIGHT?!! :D

Anyway, these particular posters always use this word wrong, and I'm sure that I will loose their respect...

Oh man I waited all day for that? You shouldve just kicked me in the nuts.

I guess I loose.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
5Stars;1806984 said:

I could of never figured that out. <my pet peeve>

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CATCH17;1807131 said:
Oh man I waited all day for that? You shouldve just kicked me in the nuts.

I guess I loose.

See what I mean?

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
5Stars;1806984 said:

Yup, that's right up there with mute points and Jason Whitten