"Just For Fun" Game 1 Tampa Bay at Dallas!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Thats pushin 40% wow, not seeing it, not this time Mr. Brady
so you picked dallas to win?

I dont know who to pick lol
I am leaning towards brady, as teams are pretty even, but I think a few things will give tampa the edge, 1 being brady.
He likes to beat dallas, so he probably will.
I think in a game like this coaching will be a huge factor, and I think tampa has the edge there.

But then there is turpin, a guy like him could tilt it in dallas favor, I just have no idea how dallas will use him or if tampa takes
him seriously.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Life is too fleeting for this.

But ...

Bucs 38
Cowboys 16

If I am dead-on as to the the score, holla. I need the recognition and hero status.
Eat some Butterbeans and change your prediction it is not accurate

DandyDon52

Reaction score
in my yahoo pickem game
Tampa Bay 69% to win

@ Dallas 31%

https://football.fantasysports.ya-who.com/pickem/23656/1 spelling on ya who to beat auto thing and maybe knock off the numbers at end. I cant give
the accurate url.
some of you cowboy fans need to join and pick cowboys to win, to change that % !
pw and group id is in fantasy games forum here @ CZ.
It is all zoners playing there, just simple pick winner of each game, click a dot by team.
I picked the rams, so I am 0-1 !!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so you picked dallas to win?

I dont know who to pick lol
I am leaning towards brady, as teams are pretty even, but I think a few things will give tampa the edge, 1 being brady.
He likes to beat dallas, so he probably will.
I think in a game like this coaching will be a huge factor, and I think tampa has the edge there.

But then there is turpin, a guy like him could tilt it in dallas favor, I just have no idea how dallas will use him or if tampa takes
him seriously.

# My theory is Brady is 45, he has beat us 6 times, never been beat by Dallas, our D will be hungry for Brady he will make us pay every now and then on the blitz's we are gonna send but not enough to overcome Dak, CeeDee, Turpine time, and (I know nothing) Sgt Shultz! This 7th meeting will be Dallas's lucky number. Yes, I picked Dallas twenty something to twenty something