1. Which team will have the most sacks? Dallas
2. Which team will have most rushing yds? Dallas
3. Which Dallas WR has the longest PASS play? Gallup
4. Which team has the Longest run? Dallas

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
what does that mean??

I am not sure which way to go myself, I think dallas should win, but since I think that, maybe I should pick the rams lol.
It means its written in the script. Past history dictates Dallas loses this one.

ESisback

Reaction score
Rams 26
Cowboys 16

Dallas
Dallas
Brown
Dallas

Change! CD groin, Peters out, Pollard questionable. Figures. ABD’s will be extra loud and snarky.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Rams 23
Cowboys 17

1. Cowboys
2. Cowboys
3. Gallup
4. Rams

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dallas - 17
rams - 13

1 - Dallas
2 - Dallas
3 - Gallup
4 - Dallas

JustChip

Reaction score
Rams 24
Cowboys 16

1. Dallas
2. Rams
3. Gallup
4. Dallas

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’m gonna be way off, but I had a dream last night about the score of this game and the eagles game:

Cowboys 32
Rams 34

May seem a bit extreme, and nevermind that Dallas was playing Detroit in that dream…

1. Which team will have the most sacks?
Rams

2. Which team will have most rushing yds?
Cowboys

3. Which Dallas WR has the longest PASS play?
Lamb

4. Which team has the Longest run?
Cowboys

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Cowboys 27
Rams 17

Dallas
Rams
Michael Gallup
Rams

We'll be forced to close this game out or allow them to stay in it; I think we can take the bull by the horns and finish them.

And the league will be on notice there are some new teams on the block.

Last year, the Rams narrowly beat the 49ers to get into the Super Bowl playoff game.

This year, the 9ers will be the team to beat. They stomped the Rams.

We've built our team to compete with the 9ers, which will turn out to be a pretty smart move, because they are freaking good. They're much like us. They have a good team at all positions, and it's not necessarily a team built around a QB. They just need a QB to run it, like us.

This game will be tough, though. I won't be surprised if we win, and I won't be surprised if we lose.

If we lose, we're still 3-2, which puts our backs against the wall for the division game.

We shall see.

I actually have some faith in these players.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Cowboys 27
Rams 17

Dallas
Rams
Michael Gallup
Rams

We'll be forced to close this game out or allow them to stay in it; I think we can take the bull by the horns and finish them.

And the league will be on notice there are some new teams on the block.

Last year, the Rams narrowly beat the 49ers to get into the Super Bowl playoff game.

This year, the 9ers will be the team to beat. They stomped the Rams.

We've built our team to compete with the 9ers, which will turn out to be a pretty smart move, because they are freaking good. They're much like us. They have a good team at all positions, and it's not necessarily a team built around a QB. They just need a QB to run it, like us.

This game will be tough, though. I won't be surprised if we win, and I won't be surprised if we lose.

If we lose, we're still 3-2, which puts our backs against the wall for the division game.

We shall see.

I actually have some faith in these players.
I agree with this, but even if we DO beat L.A., how much ya wanna bet we’ll be the underdog against Philly!