Just For Fun game Game 9 Atlanta at Dallas

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Careful on this with blocked punts given what happened last game.

A blocked punt that still reaches past the LOS is actually just a short punt (what happened in the Denver game). It's actually just a "deflected" punt.

A blocked punt that gets blocked behind the LOS and recovered by the kicking team is just their 4th Down play and there's a turnover on downs, not a turnover.

A blocked punt that gets blocked behind the LOS and recovered by the receiving team is an actual turnover.
actual turnover are the key words marcus. if it does not result in actual turnover, it wont count as a turnover lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Careful on this with blocked punts given what happened last game.

A blocked punt that still reaches past the LOS is actually just a short punt (what happened in the Denver game). It's actually just a "deflected" punt.

A blocked punt that gets blocked behind the LOS and recovered by the kicking team is just their 4th Down play and there's a turnover on downs, not a turnover.

A blocked punt that gets blocked behind the LOS and recovered by the receiving team is an actual turnover.
ok missed that before, for this week, since it was caused by a blocked punt,
the turnover on downs would count as turnover. It probably wont even happen though.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dallas 27
Atlanta 24

Dallas
Pollard
Dallas
Atlanta +9

cristglo

Reaction score
Dallas 40- Atl -28

1. Which team has the first turnover ? (includes a blocked punt)-Dallas
2. Which dallas player has the most yds receiving? Cooper
3.Which team has the longest pass play? Dallas
Dallas will win by more then 10

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm definitely not a Cowboy hater. I've been a Dallas fan since the 70's. This defense is still not good and the offense is sputtering a little. I think next week is also a loss at KC. We all knew at some point in time there was going to be ruff stretch, especially now with all the injuries. I rather the losing streak now opposed to at the end of the season, heading into the playoffs. Go Cowboys!

Frank--- i am really hoping for uprising win against KC and then a thanksgiving win against Raiders?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"i totallty debunk" totallty = the state of being complete or whole
The word you want is totally, you should get spell check for whatever you use to come here
wrong facts "beging " not a word lol begging is what it should be.

Also this isnt a cheerleader or homer thread, it is a game, and it is ok to predict cowboys to lose.
Cowboys do lose games, it is a reality just like last week with denver , that really happened ! lol
The idea is to predict when it will happen, and see if you can get close to the actual final score.

why would i predict a loss when they are going to win...makes no sense?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Uh, none of these predictions are facts. Game isn't finished. They become facts when the game is final.

many predict a resounding loss for cowboys and one guy said "let the ruination begin"....disgusting

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"i totallty debunk" totallty = the state of being complete or whole
The word you want is totally, you should get spell check for whatever you use to come here
wrong facts "beging " not a word lol begging is what it should be.

Also this isnt a cheerleader or homer thread, it is a game, and it is ok to predict cowboys to lose.
Cowboys do lose games, it is a reality just like last week with denver , that really happened ! lol
The idea is to predict when it will happen, and see if you can get close to the actual final score.

for me its total cheeleader forum and Homer thread....to the bone...why else would i be a cowboy fan since January 1971 and on this cowboy zone???

blueblood70

Reaction score
this is a tough one to predict toughest of the season..have ptsd from last week..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well will Dallas bounce back and be the team they were?? Will Atlanta play like the Broncos did?
I have no idea lol. Last week makes this week a little harder!
I made the point spread thing a bonus Q and for 5 points not 7.
I like it especially on the big spreads, Dallas is -9 this game, so lets see if they can beat that or another
game like last week?

ok for any wanting to see results at end of past threads, click on my name, then on posting button
on my P Page, then scroll to bottom of that , and it says see all threads by dandy, click on that,
and there they are! I dont do hardly any threads but this one.
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/just-for-fun-game-game-8-denver-at-dallas.487347/

Game 9 vs Atlanta @ home "Jerry Dome" Noon game in Dallas area.

Dallas 6-2
Atlanta 4-4
Here is what your post should look like
no quote or comment above, put those below answer 3

Dallas
Atlanta
Bonus
1. Answer
2. Answer
3. Answer
if quote move it down put answers above it.

1. Which team has the first turnover ? (includes a blocked punt)
2. Which dallas player has the most yds receiving?
3.Which team has the longest pass play?

Bonus Q 4 for 5 points

Dallas -9 ( take this if you think dallas will win by 10 or more points )
or
Atlanta + 9 ( take this if you think Atlanta loses by less than 9 points or if you think Atl wins )

1.Exact on 1 and off on 1 = 5 points

2.Exact on both = 15 points

bookmark this thread and I will post results and weekly winner at end of thread.
did anyone get points last week?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas 27
Atlanta 24

1. Dallas
2. Lamb
3. Atlanta
4. Atlanta +9

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score