Just for Fun Interview for DC position

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You've been called by the organization for an interview for the open DC position of the Dallas Cowboys. What skills and philosophies can you bring to this defense. What changes can you make to better a defense that struggled, but has some good pieces to work with. What kind of things would you do with your star pass rusher, what can you do to improve the DL/S/LB play for this team? Please let's have fun!

jwitten82

Reaction score
I would just lie and tell the Jones that I watched every defensive snap of Dallas last season and something about analytics, and then when they sign me I'll laugh and say "IN YO FACE"...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I would just lie and tell the Jones that I watched every defensive snap of Dallas last season and something about analytics, and then when they sign me I'll laugh and say "IN YO FACE"...
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i'm hollering, the analytics talk really got to jerry, way to sell it mike!!!!!!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When it was my turn to ask questions as the interviewee (knowing I had no intentions of taking the job) I would ask, “Besides Coach McCarthy, whose jobs are on the line this year in the front office?“

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry, TY for the opportunity. First, let me say, I been a fan since 1973. My question for you and Stephen is this, are you open to new ideas? If not, thanks but no thanks. If so, we can continue.