CFZ Just For Fun Prediction Game: Dallas at Giants - Game 1

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look, I don't do this prediction thing this early I mean this is crazy early we don't even know who's going to be missing yet who's going to be active and all that kind of nonsense.. I will pick my winner and loser right before game time...

And yes it is a big deal if we're missing offensive lineman the entire left side of our line Donovan Wilson were playing on the road I mean did you not see the chiefs game doesn't take but one big mistake to lose a game when you're in a fight with a team who's very close to you in talent... They were missing Chris Jones Travis Kelce probably would have made a difference,

so it's going to be a big deal if we're missing some key players. So look for my prediction Sunday afternoon maybe morning who knows
It’s just a game. What I don’t get is. Cowboys winning and they think Prescott’s going to throw in INT’s.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s just a game. What I don’t get is. Cowboys winning and they think Prescott’s going to throw in INT’s.
well i'm going to play the game, i'm just waiting to see who's going to play and who's not. i want to make a more informed decision...:thumbup:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
well i'm going to play the game, i'm just waiting to see who's going to play and who's not. i want to make a more informed decision...:thumbup:
I’m taking Cowboys 27 over the giant 17. I think that’s a legitimate score for opening day.

plasticman

Reaction score
13-6 Cowboys

The Cowboys defense outscores both offenses.

Both offenses score a couple FG's while the Cowboys defense scores the only TD of the game.

Jipper

Reaction score
1. Dallas 23 vs. Giants 17
2. Bonus 1: Pollard
3. Bonus 2: 6
4. Bonus 3: sadly, yes

DanA

Reaction score
Cowboys - 27
Giants - 17
Pollard
3 yards
No

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Just one question though.....are you taking over for DandyDon on the weekly "just for fun" game?

shabazz

Reaction score
Just for clarification, are we allowed to discuss the QB throwing an interception in a thread like this?

Dont want to be in violation of the New Edict just handed down today