CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys, 33
Detroit 27
25 yards
Three red zone
Three. Interference

TheCritic

Reaction score
Emotions aside, I just don't think the Cowboys match up well. Detroit is physical and have a proven running game.

Lions 28
Cowboys 17

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
I'll go with the Cowboys just because it's a home game and their last chance to beat a decent team before the playoffs, they better figure it out. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they fail miserably once again though.

1. DAL 31 DET 27
2. 30 yards
3. 5
4. 2

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Detroit 20 Dallas 31
1. 35 yds
2. 5 drives in red zones
3. 4 total PI

DandyDon52

Reaction score
1. Dallas 24 vs. Detroit 27 game score
2. Bonus 1: Guess the combined total of Dak and Goff's rushing yards (within 7 yards).23
3. Bonus 2: Guess the number of Dallas red zone drives (start in or enter the opponent's 20 or better) in the game (must be exact).4
4. Bonus 3: Predict the total combined number of pass interference penalties in the game (must be exact).2

Well I think dallas will win this, and I get nothing from picking dallas, so going with the possible upset , if am right I move up alot.

If I pick dallas and I am right I stay at about same spot.

cristglo

Reaction score
1. Dallas 31vs. Detroit 28
2. Bonus 1: Guess the combined total of Dak and Goff's rushing yards (within 7 yards).30
3. Bonus 2: Guess the number of Dallas red zone drives (start in or enter the opponent's 20 or better) in the game (must be exact).5
4. Bonus 3: Predict the total combined number of pass interference penalties in the game (must be exact).

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Cowboys limp back home after a rough road swing of big games and coming up empty. Is home field the cure for what ails them with the tough new look Lions coming to town?
The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Detroit game score
2. Bonus 1: Guess the combined total of Dak and Goff's rushing yards (within 7 yards).
3. Bonus 2: Guess the number of Dallas red zone drives (start in or enter the opponent's 20 or better) in the game (must be exact).
4. Bonus 3: Predict the total combined number of pass interference penalties in the game (must be exact).

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:15 P.M. Central this SATURDAY (don't forget). If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
Dallas 34
Lions 26

Bonus 1 - 10
Bonus 2 - 8
Bonus 3 - 3

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
1. Dallas vs. Detroit game score Dallas 33 Lions 19
2. Bonus 1: Guess the combined total of Dak and Goff's rushing yards (within 7 yards)(.38)
3. Bonus 2: Guess the number of Dallas red zone drives (start in or enter the opponent's 20 or better) in the game (must be exact).(4)
4. Bonus 3: Predict the total combined number of pass interference penalties in the game (must be exact).(3)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Cowboys limp back home after a rough road swing of big games and coming up empty. Is home field the cure for what ails them with the tough new look Lions coming to town?
The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Detroit game score
2. Bonus 1: Guess the combined total of Dak and Goff's rushing yards (within 7 yards).
3. Bonus 2: Guess the number of Dallas red zone drives (start in or enter the opponent's 20 or better) in the game (must be exact).

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:15 P.M. Central this SATURDAY (don't forget). If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
Going with my heart again, though I think Detroit spanks them.

Dallas 27
Detroit 23
Bonus 1: 24 combined yards
Bonus 2: 7
Bonus 3: 2