Just For Fun Prediction Game: Philly at Dallas - Game 13

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhh, here we gooooooooo. 3rd big game of the year. 2nd with Philly. 1st at home. Dallas has a 14-game home win streak and if they want to prevent the first back to back NFC East champion since 2004 and improve playoff seeding from the guaranteed 5 spot, it pretty much all starts right here. Philly is fresh off a shellacking and can't afford another slip up in retaining the #1 seed, which they'd pretty much need to make noise in the post-season by my take. Dallas is 10 days removed from a shootout win and this game starts the gauntlet of their schedule. How will this go?

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Philly game score
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards).
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)?
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact).
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)?

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:20 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The standings:

JFF-1.jpg

JFF-2.jpg

JFF-3.jpg

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
1. Dallas vs. Philly game scoreEagles 23 Dallas 29
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards). Brown 38
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)? Neither
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact). 3
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)? Dallas

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas 33
Philly 31

28yds
Either-CeeDee
Dallas

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, for the red zone question, if you'll think there'll be the same number of red zone drives you can state that and that would be the winning answer.
Never mind, I took the question just as drive’s starting inside the 20 not including drives that get there. My answer is edited.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys, 28
Philly 17
38 yards
CeeDee Lamb
3 sacks
Dallas

J-man

Reaction score
1. Dallas 34 Eagles 20
2. Bonus 1: 43
3. Bonus 2: neither
4. Bonus 3: 3
5. Bonus 4: Dallas

blueblood70

Reaction score
1. Dallas 28 vs. Philly 21
2. 43 yards
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee
5. Bonus 4: Dallas

Mikexike

Reaction score
1. Dallas vs. Philly game score 34-27 DALLAS
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards). 58 PASS
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)? CEEDEE LAMB 2 TD
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact). 4
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)? DALLAS

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhh, here we gooooooooo. 3rd big game of the year. 2nd with Philly. 1st at home. Dallas has a 14-game home win streak and if they want to prevent the first back to back NFC East champion since 2004 and improve playoff seeding from the guaranteed 5 spot, it pretty much all starts right here. Philly is fresh off a shellacking and can't afford another slip up in retaining the #1 seed, which they'd pretty much need to make noise in the post-season by my take. Dallas is 10 days removed from a shootout win and this game starts the gauntlet of their schedule. How will this go?

The point system

2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards).
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)?
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)?

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:20 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
Cowboys 34, Eagles 20

Longest play: DeVonta Smith 45-yard catch

Neither AJ or CeeDee gets 2 TDs

3 sacks by the Cowboys

Cowboys more RZ drives

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

The point system

1. Dallas 38 Philly 30
2. 50
3 Cee Dee
4. 4 sacks
5. Dallas

rxande45

Reaction score

The point system

1. Dallas vs. Philly game score 31-28 Philly Wins. Cowboys blow the opportunity and chance tie lol.
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards). 40yds
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)? They both get 2 TDs
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact). 2 Sacks
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)? Dallas

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Cowboys 37 eagles 20
57yards
CeeDee
2 sacks
Dallas
GO COWBOYS!!!