3. Bonus 2: Neither
4. Bonus 3: 4
5. Bonus 4: Dallas

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Dallas 24 vs. Philly 27 game score
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards).27
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)? no
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact).3
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)? dallas

just for fun so going with philly
What's fun about that? sound horrible! :starspin:

GORICO

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhh, here we gooooooooo. 3rd big game of the year. 2nd with Philly. 1st at home. Dallas has a 14-game home win streak and if they want to prevent the first back to back NFC East champion since 2004 and improve playoff seeding from the guaranteed 5 spot, it pretty much all starts right here. Philly is fresh off a shellacking and can't afford another slip up in retaining the #1 seed, which they'd pretty much need to make noise in the post-season by my take. Dallas is 10 days removed from a shootout win and this game starts the gauntlet of their schedule. How will this go?

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Philly game score
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards).
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)?
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact).
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)?

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:20 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
31-24 Cowboys
45 chunk Ceedee lamb
4 sacks
5 cowboys

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhhh, here we gooooooooo. 3rd big game of the year. 2nd with Philly. 1st at home. Dallas has a 14-game home win streak and if they want to prevent the first back to back NFC East champion since 2004 and improve playoff seeding from the guaranteed 5 spot, it pretty much all starts right here. Philly is fresh off a shellacking and can't afford another slip up in retaining the #1 seed, which they'd pretty much need to make noise in the post-season by my take. Dallas is 10 days removed from a shootout win and this game starts the gauntlet of their schedule. How will this go?

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Philly game score
2. Bonus 1: Longest chunk yardage play of the game by run or pass (within 10 yards).
3. Bonus 2: CeeDee Lamb or AJ Brown: Will either, both, or neither have at least 2 total TDs in the game (name the either if your answer)?
4. Bonus 3: Predict the Cowboys total sacks in the game (must be exact).
5. Bonus 4: Who will have more drives enter or start in the red zone (at opponent's 20 or better)?

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:20 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
Dallas - 33
Eagles - 24

Bonus 1 - 32 yards
Bonus 2 - Both
Bonus 3 - 3
Bonus 4 - Dallas

GMO415

Reaction score
1. DAL 35 iggles 21
2.Pass
3. Neither
4. 3