Just For Fun Prediction Game (Regular Season): Game 2 - Dallas vs. Giants

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Standings through Week 2:

36i2oinvpyndxua6g.jpg

svjj9q1qdnncqdu6g.jpg

im4oedqmwxdgluq6g.jpg
Currently in a five-way tie for second place and two points behind first place. :dance:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
My biggest concern is Dak....as if we can't get Zeke rolling early and being its a Home game of major importance the Pressure will be to much for Panic Dak to handle and we will live the same scenario like last week......my only hope is our Defense keeping it close and getting some turnovers....in the end due to lack of offense we lose 24-10
You make my day being so wrong, so much and so often.

You should watch soccer and predict the number of flops.

You'd be much more respected.........

Seven

Reaction score
I'll base my opinion off of both last weeks stinker and that same continuation of last year's downward arrow trend.
I think this may be the start of even "leaner times" for a number of years.
AND it aint like the times haven't been lean enough already.
I see a Campo-esque type era returning. Maybe something like 23 -10 Giants.
Poppypuppy liked this cause he's a skins fan.......

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You make my day being so wrong, so much and so often.

You should watch soccer and predict the number of flops.

You'd be much more respected.........

I bet you have a lot of guns in your house don't you now.....??? lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
crap. I missed this thread
would've done well this time
oh well

MarcusRock

Reaction score
My bad y'all. The low backup RB numbers gave bonus points to those who didn't give a guess because my spreadsheet saw that as a 0 which was in the range I set. These are revised week's standings. Total standings to follow.

3d5cpf7g15twm9w6g.jpg

w3f6rbbhcq8lq6t6g.jpg

tjw52zwtitfhfu36g.jpg

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The revised total standings puts Zman5 in sole possession of 1st place. Thanks to DandyDon52 for catching this (obviously because he wanted more people to share 2nd place with ;))

36i2oinvpyndxua6g.jpg

svjj9q1qdnncqdu6g.jpg

im4oedqmwxdgluq6g.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You should be ashamed of yourself, Melon.
:),,,YET ,My fellow brethren of SEVEN!,,, that correspondence course from northwestern DeVry college in " reverse psychology & other devious double naught spy stuff" that I'd successfully completed with HONOURS ( ,,er,, a money order of $7.95 along with my signature) has FINALLY returned quite handsomely upon my rather substantial capital outlay,,,as it should be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ( by now) that SKYBOX COMMAND are HUGE FANS of my extensive body of WORK & thusly , pulled out ALL THE CHOCK BLOCKS to their CORNBINDER'S impediments to SUCCESS in order to reacquire the GRANDIOSE GRACES of the FEUDIANS FEARLESS FANDOM,,, er,,,ONCE AGAIN:starspin:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

o_O

Last edited:

Seven

Reaction score
:),,,YET ,My fellow brethren of SEVEN!,,, that correspondence course from northwestern DeVry college in " reverse psychology & other devious double naught spy stuff" that I'd successfully completed with HONOURS ( ,,er,, a money order of $7.95 along with my signature) has FINALLY returned quite handsomely upon my rather substantial capital outlay,,,as it should be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR ( by now) that SKYBOX COMMAND are HUGE FANS of my extensive body of WORK & thusly , pulled out ALL THE CHOCK BLOCKS to their CORNBINDER'S impediments to SUCCESS in order to reacquire the GRANDIOSE GRACES of the FEUDIANS FEARLESS FANDOM,,, er,,,ONCE AGAIN:starspin:

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

o_O
You the man, Melon........

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You the man, Melon........
I Copy!,,,although, it would be greatly appreciated if that particular category of knowledge Not be bandied about thru casual correspondence amongst wider circles,ya know, BRO?o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao: