Flamma

Reaction score
Eagles -38
Cowboys -16

Bonus #1 - 5
Bonus #2 - Under

CB61

Reaction score
Philly 42 Dallas 7 and the only way they get that seven is the last Drive of the game Garbage time

red zone 4x

Over

Wow I have no points over the last three games kind of like the Cowboys offense very sluggish LOL

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welp, there's this game, right?

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner
5 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores
2 points - Bonus question 1 (usually more skill than luck)
2 points - Bonus question 2 (usually more luck than skill)​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Philly game score
2. Bonus 1: Total number of times Dallas will enter Philly's red zone on a drive (must be exact).
3. Bonus 2: Dak Prescott over/under 217.5 yards passing.

Picks are due by posted game time of 7:20 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
i think it would be just like cowboys under Garrett leadership to pull out a win just to keep us hanging until our hearts are ripped out of our chests once again.....i see cowboys beating sheagles....24-21.....3 out of 5 red zone turn TD's and one 3 pt field goal and one turnover..prescott over 217.5 yards passing...and i am being way over the top of this prediction....it could go in toilet...but i am guessing win

mrmojo

Reaction score
Philly 31 Dallas 17

Over, only because we will be behind

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I can’t believe some of you homers are still picking the Boyz. And I am seeing score predictions for the Cowboys in the 30s and 40s.

???? LOL

That is like 3 games worth of points, not one.

Eagles 31
Dallas. 17
Dallas red zone trips 4 (mostly in trash time)
Dak over in yards (stat padding in trash time)

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
i think it would be just like cowboys under Garrett leadership to pull out a win just to keep us hanging until our hearts are ripped out of our chests once again.....i see cowboys beating sheagles....24-21.....3 out of 5 red zone turn TD's and one 3 pt field goal and one turnover..prescott over 217.5 yards passing...and i am being way over the top of this prediction....it could go in toilet...but i am guessing win
I don't know how they do it but I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys show up to play because that has been the Cowboys M.O. for years under Garrett. Just when he's about to get hammered he finds a way to save himself.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't know how they do it but I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys show up to play because that has been the Cowboys M.O. for years under Garrett. Just when he's about to get hammered he finds a way to save himself.

well that is true, and I am wondering if they let it all out this game, but then I think why not the tenn game?
Did they really think amari would work some kind of voodoo magic ??

So yeah this could happen and dallas wins, but I am thinking it is better to play the odds.
Although the # 2 guy picked dallas to win lol.