Reaction score
Dallas 27 - Washington 17

Dallas
Under
Dallas

Go Cowboys!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes it did but don't know why. Working to get it separated again.
this is correct because i remember posting on this and somehow it disappeared.. my prediction is gone i'm gonna have to do it all over again...

blueblood70

Reaction score
1. Dallas 27 -Washington 17
2. Bonus 1: 9
3. Bonus 2: Dallas
4. Bonus 3: under
5. Bonus 4: Dallas

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Dallas 37
Commodes 23
12 Penalties
Dallas
Under
Dallas
Bonus ? 5 needs to be clarified. Both teams will run the equal number of plays. The difference will be D or O.
muhahaha

cristglo

Reaction score
Dallas 28 Wash 13
Bonus 1:
Total accepted penalties in the game (within 2). 13
3. Bonus 2: Which team will have the higher combined3rd and 4th Down Conversion percentage? Dallas
4. Bonus 3: Will Brian Anger be over or under 57.5 yards for his longest punt of the day?longer
5. Bonus 4: Which team will run the highest number of total plays in the game?Dallas

DandyDon52

Reaction score
1. Dallas 31 vs. Washington 16 game score
2. Bonus 1: Total accepted penalties in the game (within 2)....15
3. Bonus 2: Which team will have the higher combined 3rd and 4th Down Conversion percentage? DALLAS
4. Bonus 3: Will Brian Anger be over or under 57.5 yards for his longest punt of the day? OVER
5. Bonus 4: Which team will run the highest number of total plays in the game? DALLAS

Hello Christglo !

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Turkey Day is here and Washington is on the schedule seemingly just like old times as Washington is our most frequent Thanksgiving game opponent. This will be the 11th meeting and we're 8-2 against them so far on this day. What happens this year? Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and travel safe if you are.

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Washington game score
2. Bonus 1: Total accepted penalties in the game (within 2).
3. Bonus 2: Which team will have the higher combined 3rd and 4th Down Conversion percentage?
4. Bonus 3: Will Brian Anger be over or under 57.5 yards for his longest punt of the day?
5. Bonus 4: Which team will run the highest number of total plays in the game?

Picks are due by posted game time of 3:30 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
1. Dallas 26 Wash 20
2. 11
3. Dallas
4. Under
5. Dallas

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas 31
Wash 13

1. 11 penalties
2. Dallas
3. Under
4. Dallas

_sturt_

Reaction score
Turkey Day is here and Washington is on the schedule seemingly just like old times as Washington is our most frequent Thanksgiving game opponent. This will be the 11th meeting and we're 8-2 against them so far on this day. What happens this year? Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and travel safe if you are.

The point system
10 points - Picking the correct game winner​
6 points - Exact score bonus for getting both teams' scores exactly right​
3 points - Close score bonus for being within 3 points of both teams' scores​
2 points - Each bonus question​

To play this week, you give me this:

1. Dallas vs. Washington game score
2. Bonus 1: Total accepted penalties in the game (within 2).
3. Bonus 2: Which team will have the higher combined 3rd and 4th Down Conversion percentage?
4. Bonus 3: Will Brian Anger be over or under 57.5 yards for his longest punt of the day?
5. Bonus 4: Which team will run the highest number of total plays in the game?

Picks are due by posted game time of 3:30 P.M. Central this Sunday. If you need to change any part of your pick, make a new post instead of editing your old one or your update won't count as I only go back to where I left off gathering entries.
What scares me about this game is the desperation factor. If WAS has some fight in them, and if we experience some untimely penalties and turnovers, they could easily make a game of this, imo. And it just feels like we're due for that.

Now, if this was the away game of the series, I'd probably say it goes to overtime.

But I'm persuaded we pull it out in spite of giving them more than one short field that allows their running game to neutralize our frustrating offensive production that could find it difficult to score in the red zone. I've got Aubrey knocking through 3 FGs. I've got Dak and the boys generating another 2 TDs beyond that. I'm seeing 2 TDs for them as well, but only 2 FGs, allowing us to escape 23-20.

Bonus #1 = 12
Bonus #2 = DAL
Bonus #3 = over
Bonus #4 = WAS

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cowboys - 42
commanders - 10

1 - 11
2 - Cowboys
3 - Under
4 - Cowboys