Just for you Midswat.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:
I can't read it . . . they banned my IP.

What does it say?

The insiders banned you too?

Settle down, Middie.

It is money or DCC money that has SBK on the face of the bill and they made a typo that says, "In the circle we trust".

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
The insiders banned you too?

Settle down, Middie.

It is money or DCC money that has SBK on the face of the bill and they made a typo that says, "In the circle we trust".

It was supposed to say, "In the circle we thrust." :D

No . . . I got a link to the insiders fine, but there I just found a link to DCC . . .

Regarding sbk . . . he's a pathetic person with an inferiority complex, and a liar to boot.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:
No . . . I got a link to the insiders fine, but there I just found a link to DCC . . .

Regarding sbk . . . he's a pathetic person with an inferiority complex, and a liar to boot.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, man.

Anyways, I thought you'd get a laugh out it.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:

I bet you got into your support for GWB and he doesn't like GWB...

You guys have a little spat?

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I bet you got into your support for GWB and he doesn't like GWB...

You guys have a little spat?

Exactly . . .

He's always had a grudge against me because I punked him out and embarrassed him two years ago on the ESPN boards. And he could never put that behind him, even though I apologized.

Whenever we would get into a discussion, and we would disagree . . . if I got sarcastic with him or whatever, he'd send me a PM telling me to watch myself, and that I only existed at DCC because "he let me". Like I was supposed to be indebted to him or something.

We got into a discussion about politics, and he got upset at my pro-Bush stance. Later that evening, he PM'd me saying I was getting my last warning for using cuss words in threads. If he had to tell me one more time, I'd be banned.

I explained how it was my first warning, because no one ever complained about my language before. Furthermore, virtually every poster cusses over there, routinely. Mods included.

Two days later, he got all hot and bothered because I asked him why he pulled out of my Yahoo Pickem and Survival leagues he started. We got into yet another spat. This time in a thread on the main board.

I called him on his blatant lies, and told him I still had all the PM's he sent me and I could post them to show the world what a liar he was. Next thing you know, I'm banned.

Go figure . . .

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:
Exactly . . .

He's always had a grudge against me because I punked him out and embarrassed him two years ago on the ESPN boards. And he could never put that behind him, even though I apologized.

Whenever we would get into a discussion, and we would disagree . . . if I got sarcastic with him or whatever, he'd send me a PM telling me to watch myself, and that I only existed at DCC because "he let me". Like I was supposed to be indebted to him or something.

We got into a discussion about politics, and he got upset at my pro-Bush stance. Later that evening, he PM'd me saying I was getting my last warning for using cuss words in threads. If he had to tell me one more time, I'd be banned.

I explained how it was my first warning, because no one ever complained about my language before. Furthermore, virtually every poster cusses over there, routinely. Mods included.

Two days later, he got all hot and bothered because I asked him why he pulled out of my Yahoo Pickem and Survival leagues he started. We got into yet another spat. This time in a thread on the main board.

I called him on his blatant lies, and told him I still had all the PM's he sent me and I could post them to show the world what a liar he was. Next thing you know, I'm banned.

Go figure . . .

Don't you think this is a much better site?

I do.

EZ and Bob Roberts are good posters and they also have the best poster in the land, LT, but I've never seen that board have many users on it at all. Anyways, I don't want to start anything, but you should just chill here and forget about it. It can't be that much of a loss.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Don't you think this is a much better site?

I do.

EZ and Bob Roberts are good posters and they also have the best poster in the land, LT, but I've never seen that board have many users on it at all. Anyways, I don't want to start anything, but you should just chill here and forget about it. It can't be that much of a loss.

I'm still getting used to this site . . . the colors and all. Honestly, I think DCC has a better colorscheme and all.

But this site definitely has more traffic. About 85-90% of their posts came from about 6 or 7 posters . . . and I was one of them.

This site also has a lot more information. Most of the information they get over there, they get from over here. And the articles they post, 9 times out of ten, they've already been posted over here for a while. I always noticed that.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:
I'm still getting used to this site . . . the colors and all. Honestly, I think DCC has a better colorscheme and all.

But this site definitely has more traffic. About 85-90% of their posts came from about 6 or 7 posters . . . and I was one of them.

This site also has a lot more information. Most of the information they get over there, they get from over here. And the articles they post, 9 times out of ten, they've already been posted over here for a while. I always noticed that.

I've seen that too. So what would make you want to go over there and get sloppy seconds information and articles? Unless you just like SBK's "circle of thrust" and if that's the case, I understand. The whole board was created out of immaturity and the inability to forgive and forget.

There really is no need to hold grudges. We may have differing political views etc., but we are all Cowboys fans - most of us at least - and the mods on this board are nice enough to let other teams fans on this board and they even created a "smack talk" zone where we can talk smack to them. There is even a political zone, if you like that kind of thing. This board caters to it's users. Hey, I hold the record on bannings, but when this site was created the political zone was created "with me in mind" according to Hos and now it gets as much action as the sidelines used to. It worked out great. Remember, nothing and no one is perfect. And I am betting SBK banned you because you could hang with him in the humor department when you had to.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I've seen that too. So what would make you want to go over there and get sloppy seconds information and articles? Unless you just like SBK's "circle of thrust" and if that's the case, I understand.

I went there because I was basically a newbie at TC.net when the split occured.

I thought sbk and I had stuff patched up and all, and I was invited to the site. I heard their version of the story, and figured I'd help out start a new board.

I bougth what they were selling.

But after seeing how they've lied and manipulated my situation, I no longer believe that garbage anymore.

I certainly didn't expect EZ to have said the things he said . . . because I thought we were cool. Anytime he had an issue with me, it was resolved through PM, and it never occured again.

Oh well . . .

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
And I am betting SBK banned you because you could hang with him in the humor department when you had to.

Ask any old timers from the ESPN days, and they will confirm that I taught him what he knows . . .

I was the master . . . he was the protege . . .

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Midswat said:
Ask any old timers from the ESPN days, and they will confirm that I taught him what he knows . . .

I was the master . . . he was the protege . . .

I'd spank both of you guys in a comedy contest. ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hey Mid you know you can change the color scheme right? Look in the bottom left corner of the scrren for a box that says default style.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Hey Mid you know you can change the color scheme right? Look in the bottom left corner of the scrren for a box that says default style.

Thanks Yeager. :D

I prefer the blue and white color scheme.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
NP now change that sig :D

I wasn't going to put anything political in my sig, but since everyone is sporting "Dumya 04' sigs. I figured what the heck.

I hope you like my avatar. SRV sure would have.