Just got into a fight...

calico

Reaction score
I know this is OT, so feel free to move it.

I just kicked a dude out of my apartment ande his buds after a nice fight...of course it involved the cowboys.

I invited some people for the Texas/Okie light game and friends invited friends and it got out of hand. I have boozed hard and we are all celebrating a Texas win when one of these morons that I did not invite has too many beers and punches my wall.

My wall contained one of 5 SB programs of a boys wion. This guy rants about how dallas sucks and houston owns them.

well, being a big guy and surley, I throw a beer and jump him...punches thrown, people screaming, and peoples tossed. I am chasing cars and throwing beers defending the cowboys...

They had better win tomorrow, that is all I have to say.

Zman5

Reaction score
So were you making BP/Haley video before your friends came over? :) :laugh2:

calico

Reaction score
that reminds me, I have a video to get oneto...lol

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Calico

For what its worth I've been down that road. Its better to have drinking and football game parties elsewhere. Not worth the agravation of hosting. Inevitably someone does soething stupid and ruins it for the the rest.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
calico said:

I just kicked a dude out of my apartment ande his buds after a nice fight...of course it involved the cowboys.

I invited some people for the Texas/Okie light game and friends invited friends and it got out of hand. I have boozed hard and we are all celebrating a Texas win when one of these morons that I did not invite has too many beers and punches my wall.

My wall contained one of 5 SB programs of a boys wion. This guy rants about how dallas sucks and houston owns them.

well, being a big guy and surley, I throw a beer and jump him...punches thrown, people screaming, and peoples tossed. I am chasing cars and throwing beers defending the cowboys...

Hope you're okay.

If your wall is drywall it isn't too hard to fix. PM me if you want some help,

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hope you're okay.

If your wall is drywall it isn't too hard to fix. PM me if you want some help,

There is an adobe joke somewhere here but I refrain:)

Yes, drywall can be fixed rather easily. I've finished two basements in the day.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-460-siren.gif

Breaking News: Beer = Trouble

235-879-drinkbeer.gif

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
There is an adobe joke somewhere here but I refrain:)

Yes, drywall can be fixed rather easily. I've finished two basements in the day.
Adobe is easy to fix as well, but if the guy punched it he has no hand left to have been in a fight.

calico

Reaction score
haha, great posts. The wall has a hole, but mainly from me as I missed a punch.

The guy basically broke a huge display of SB programs I had that was costly. He weighed a buck and half and had pimples nall over his face.,

I can fix the damgae to the drywall easily, but thanks for the help.

I usually don't have big parties here, but this one got out of hand because of a few new people.

I will be more strict next week with who I invite. The funny thing is that I actually had a few eagle fans covering my back and throwing punches with me...good stuff.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
calico said:

I always knew I liked you, now I know why... you shouldn't have to take any crap in your own home...

But what in God's name possessed you to invite a Toxins fan to the festivities??

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Nors said:
now that's funny.

It's always the punks that show up that you don't know or didn't invite.
You can almost smell it hours before it goes down.

As soon as they come through the door and the alcohol continues to pour... it's pretty much on.

My house. My party. And I didn't invite you.
That's already 1 strike against you.
Disrespect my property.
That's 3 strikes in 1.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The last sports related party I had was the second Tyson Holyfield fight, yes the ear biting one. I was the one ready to fight after paying $50 for that crap :D