Just got into a fight...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I hate violence...unless it has something to do with trick being thrown under a bus. :)

Glad to see you defended the Cowboy nation.

Good thing that nothing was said about the Zone. WG would have opened a serious can of whupass on 'em.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I hate violence...unless it has something to do with trick being thrown under a bus. :)

Glad to see you defended the Cowboy nation.

Good thing that nothing was said about the Zone. WG would have opened a serious can of whupass on 'em.
WG would have put a Houston beat down on him :D

Texas33

Reaction score
The guy basically broke a huge display of SB programs I had that was costly. He weighed a buck and half and had pimples nall over his face.

Art sure does get around.

jcollins28

Reaction score
What a dumb@$$ of epic proportions. Punching your wall and disrespecting/damaging your home is way over the line. I would also have a long hard talk with your friend who invited this @$$clown over.

jman

Reaction score
bbgun said:
235-460-siren.gif

Breaking News: Beer = Trouble

235-879-drinkbeer.gif

Noooo....

Beer - Responsibility = Trouble...

My personal beer to fight ratio is somewhere near zero. If you can't handle it then don't do it!!!

Don't blame beer if you are an *** clown. And trust me...sober or not...it doesn't matter...you were one to start with...before beer ever got involved.

Take responsibility for yourself.

By-the-way, this post has nothing to do with the original post...just the reply referenced in my reply.

Thank you and please carry on.

calico

Reaction score
The Art comment had me on the ground :lmao:

I don't remember much about it after last night, but I was told that I was a riot. I was told I really went after these guys and that they are afraid to come to anything involving me again. I don't care, they disrespected my home and friends and I will not put up with that. I did not invite them by the way, there were hanger ons.

Luckily, I have a "thing" going on with the assistant manager of my complex so she should give me a break with damages. Funny thing is that 3 women who work in my complex are married to Commander fans...IN TEXAS. I could not believe it.