Just got to thinking (Hypothetical)

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
First of all, NO to the RoH. Period.

Second of all, you don't go into the NFL HoF as a ___________ (fill in team name). That is the MLB HoF.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
T.O. won't go into the ROH...no way, no how...well, that's what I think.

But, you know what they can do? They can do like the Eagles did? The Eagles painted a huge picture of T.O. on the side of their stadium...it could be seen everywhere.

I say JJ should paint a huge building picture like that, at Texas Stadium? :confused:

Then, after the Eagles kicked El Dorado to the curb...they had to spend alot of money to get that picture cleaned off...for awhile there, they just hung a big tarp over it until they could get it scraped off! :D Now, that's a first class organization! The "Gold Standard" at work...I wonder how much money all that work costs?

T.O. has done nothing as of now for the Cowboys to even consider...

:star:

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
wileedog said:
but he will still be most remembered as the guy who fricked up the Niners and Eagles though....

Sounds like a Cowboy at heart to me ;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
coach316 said:
ROH no......HOF after 3-4 years here and 1-2 championships with the stats he's already racked up?....that would be a definite.

If he goes in as a Cowboy would be up to him and the Cowboys organization wouldn't it?

agree

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
If he goes into the HOF voting as a Cowboy, he doesn't get INTO the HOF....

wileedog

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Sounds like a Cowboy at heart to me ;)

If he had done it to the Skins too I would have put him in the ROH by default, even if he had never played a down for us :)

MONT17

Reaction score
eman721 said:
First of all, NO to the RoH. Period.

Second of all, you don't go into the NFL HoF as a ___________ (fill in team name). That is the MLB HoF.

thank you... Pro Fotball HOF is a team!!! ask em they will tell ya...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
No Way No How...NEVER!!!

They can stick his *** in the HOF if they want but NEVER the ROH.

Reaction score
In 4 years he'll be 37. I doubt if he'll be winning rings then. But by then I'm sure we will have gotten a real franchise QB and of course Jones will be the best RB in the league by then so 2-3 rings is definitely doable!