Just listened to Voch/Broaddus podcast-some interesting notes

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I forgot the YouTube guy I was watching after the draft. He evaluated Guyton a few months ago. Highlighted three games last season. Thinks Guyton was a top 3 tackle prospect and easily could be the best in the class. Couldn’t stop raving about his athleticism. Guyton can move…..
That’s his best trait, he is a former basketball player and only has played tackle for 2 years

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Truth is, this isn’t a great draft on the DL. The guys I hope for Newton or Fiske will probably be long gone.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Were going top LB if they are there and hoping Brooks falls...which is doubtful.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus said he has no idea how Jackson Powers-Johnson did in his 30 visit on the board and discussing how he'd block plays they watched clips of.

He isn't privy to that stuff.

Broaddus said it could be that JPJ didn't impress in this regard and that it might also be a personality thing.

We also have to note that Powers-Johnson only started for one season before declaring early and there are some medical concerns as well.

It's a bunch of things.

We shall see how long JPJ stays on the board.

I have read from a scout that JPJ has a personality that you either love/hate and comes across as abrasive to some people.