Just ordered my tickets

wxcpo

Reaction score
To the Cowboys/Texans game in October, can't wait to watch the Boys repay those Texans. Will be going with a friend and our sons. Anyone else planning on being at the game? We got tickets in section 122, row 1.

ghst187

Reaction score
wxcpo said:
To the Cowboys/Texans game in October, can't wait to watch the Boys repay those Texans. Will be going with a friend and our sons. Anyone else planning on being at the game? We got tickets in section 122, row 1.

I just bought tickets to that game too, I'll be at the 30 yard line, Cowboys side, row 3. Should be awesome, should be a blowout though.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
where did ya order them from and how much did they come out to?

Yes, please do tell where you got them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
wxcpo said:

122 row 1 you say....what a coincidence....here is your view

the bar that you see in front of the woman in the picture is row 1!

http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/Ourview.jpg

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
those are probably my second favorite spot to be on the whole field,
the worst is the endzone(seen at least ten games from the front row endzone)
the best tickets for me are the 50 yard line nose bleeds, I just love being able to see every single play the same.
this year I will have front row upper deck 50 yard line, I am thinking that will be the best yet

wxcpo

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
where did ya order them from and how much did they come out to?

I ordered them from stubhub.com, the tickets were $96 a ticket and with fees and delivery charges added the total came out to $432.35 so about $109a ticket.

wxcpo

Reaction score
theebs said:
122 row 1 you say....what a coincidence....here is your view

the bar that you see in front of the woman in the picture is row 1!

http://i8.***BLOCKED***/albums/a46/Theebs/Ourview.jpg

Wow that's a great view, really looking forward to the game. Will be my son's first game in Texas stadium.