Just out of curiosity, what do you think Denver would want for Jeudy?

playmakers

Reaction score
I know it will cost a bit of cap money for the two of jeudy and ceedee but if we could sign them both to 5 yrs 75 million dollar deals when its time that would equal tyreek hill.

You know about ten million is coming off the cap with Schultz. The two young tight ends have impressed me alot. Plus, we have supposedly some open money left this year. The question remains what would the broncos want and are cowboy fans ok with a offer of

3rd for jeudy with it becoming a second if we win the superbowl.

Lamb/jeudy/gallup/ and brown and we are set for the next 5 years. Put in the two te’s and we are not just better instantly, but have a chance to grow.

Idk, what do you guys think?

Jeudy been open alot this year. Wilson, just doesn't look for it anymore. Den cant pay him. They have a 250 million dollar qb.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I think a lot as they are probably thinking/hoping Wilson is going to come back with a vengeance and he's going to need weapons.

They've spent too much on Wilson to take away his toys so soon.

Bagman

Reaction score
I think he's a very talented guy and he would help this offense but he's a CeeDee clone. Very thin build. Not a lot of bulk for what would become the #1 guy here. Maybe its me but I'd like my teams #1guy to be a Dez type.(225lb)

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I know it will cost a bit of cap money for the two of jeudy and ceedee but if we could sign them both to 5 yrs 75 million dollar deals when its time that would equal tyreek hill.

You know about ten million is coming off the cap with Schultz. The two young tight ends have impressed me alot. Plus, we have supposedly some open money left this year. The question remains what would the broncos want and are cowboy fans ok with a offer of

Lamb/jeudy/gallup/ and brown and we are set for the next 5 years. Put in the two te’s and we are not just better instantly, but have a chance to grow.

Jeudy been open alot this year. Wilson, just doesn't look for it anymore. Den cant pay him. They have a 250 million dollar qb.
Seriously?????? How many drops per game does he have??????

eromeopolk

Reaction score

After the Bears run the ball on this defense which has not stopped the run all season, nobody on this forum is going to be talking about getting a WR. Getting Hankins DT was a good start but is it enough.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Why do you think Jeudy would get 5/75?

If he was a FA right now he wouldn't even get what Gallup got

Cowboyny

Reaction score
They would ask for a 1, probably get a day 2 pick. Don't think the Cowboys are interested in a long term expensive piece, more of a 1yr bridge type.

Xavier187

Reaction score
There's just rumors on compensation.

Heard a 1st but then again heard all the way to a 4th and a player in return.

No one really knows!!!
I would offer Jalen Tolbert and a 3rd and see if I can hook Jerry Jeudy . He has low cap hits for this year and next. At 4 in 2022 and 4.4 in 2023. His 5th hasn't been used. And we could then make a decision on both Lamb and Gallup. Ideally it's Lamb Jeudy and Gallup as the starting three.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's just rumors on compensation.

Heard a 1st but then again heard all the way to a 4th and a player in return.

No one really knows!!!
I would offer Jalen Tolbert and a 3rd and see if I can hook Jerry Jeudy . He has low cap hits for this year and next. At 4 in 2022 and 4.4 in 2023. His 5th hasn't been used. And we could then make a decision on both Lamb and Gallup. Ideally it's Lamb Jeudy and Gallup as the starting three.
To be truthful, you do hear alot of things that are not at all serious