Just ran into Zach Thomas

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
He was at the Whole Foods Store on Lemon Ave in Downtown Dallas. I met him before at Texas Tech and this time around, I didn't recognize him at first. I wasn't able to get a picture with the guy this time around as I was in a hurry and he seemed a little pre-occupied with an extremely hot chick :D .

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
hope you didn't hurt yourself;) :D

cool deal maing!

BTW, did you go to Texas Tech?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58;2019838 said:
He was at the Whole Foods Store on Lemon Ave in Downtown Dallas. I met him before at Texas Tech and this time around, I didn't recognize him at first. I wasn't able to get a picture with the guy this time around as I was in a hurry and he seemed a little pre-occupied with an extremely hot chick :D .
He's married isn't he?

Or did I misread that?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
mickgreen58;2019838 said:

What did he have in his shopping cart?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Chief;2019843 said:
What did he have in his shopping cart?

He's prob buying groceries for Tony Romo since Romo is putting on weight. He's getting him on a tuna diet just to confuse Jessica and piss off Big Bill.

montgod

Reaction score
Did he look ready to hit somebody?!?!

... Or did he seem a bit hazy still from his past concussion? Or the hot girl?

:D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you at least say "Hi"?

Or tell him that if he would have stayed at Miami, BP would buy all his groceries? :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Not sure if he is married, but the woman I saw him with could have been his wife.

He looked like he was in pretty good shape. One thing I have always noticed about the guy is that his neck is just huge.

I went to Texas Tech for a year before finishing up at UTA.

One thing that irks me is that I have met about 3-4 Cowboys at this particular Whole Foods location and like usual, nobody even knows who they are :rolleyes:.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Muhast;2019850 said:
He's prob buying groceries for Tony Romo since Romo is putting on weight. He's getting him on a tuna diet just to confuse Jessica and piss off Big Bill.
It's all true.

Sincerely,

StarKist

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mickgreen58;2019878 said:
Not sure if he is married, but the woman I saw him with could have been his wife.

He looked like he was in pretty good shape. One thing I have always noticed about the guy is that his neck is just huge.

I went to Texas Tech for a year before finishing up at UTA.

One thing that irks me is that I have met about 3-4 Cowboys at this particular Whole Foods location and like usual, nobody even knows who they are :rolleyes:.
They weren't wearing their jersey. Or maybe they're so used to seeing Cowboys that they let them go about their business without going ga-ga over them?

I don't know. If it wasn't for this site, I doubt I'd know what the players look like without their helmets.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2019904 said:
They weren't wearing their jersey. Or maybe they're so used to seeing Cowboys that they let them go about their business without going ga-ga over them?

I don't know. If it wasn't for this site, I doubt I'd know what the players look like without their helmets.

i just tend to leave them alone when i see them in public. yay, see 'em. but pics, autographs, bugging them - just can't do it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
iceberg;2019909 said:
i just tend to leave them alone when i see them in public. yay, see 'em. but pics, autographs, bugging them - just can't do it.

Me too usually... although I did "almost" tackle Emmitt in the Bahamas a few years back. :laugh2:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;2019909 said:
Ordinarily that would be my reaction, but I can't promise anything if I see my fav Cowboy. ;) :D

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2019915 said:
Ordinarily that would be my reaction, but I can't promise anything if I see my fav Cowboy. ;) :D

Woody just better watch out eh?