Just ran into Zach Thomas

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
mickgreen58;2019878 said:
Not sure if he is married, but the woman I saw him with could have been his wife.

His wife is a very attractive brunette...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyeric8;2019932 said:
Woody just better watch out eh?
That's if he's alone. :cool:

If his fam is around, then...maybe just a quick camera phone pic when he's not looking. :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
iceberg;2019909 said:
i just tend to leave them alone when i see them in public. yay, see 'em. but pics, autographs, bugging them - just can't do it.

That's very sanctimonious of you there Ice ;) .

Like the majority of folks on this site, I spend a lot of my time reading Cowboys-centric news and have racked up over 7K worth posts, you dang right I am going to walk up and say hi to a member of the Dallas Cowboys if I get a chance.

Everytime I met them either in Downtown Dallas where I work or in Las Colinas where I live, they were always happy to chat Cowboys and some even expressed their surprise that someone recognized them.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
iceberg;2019909 said:
i just tend to leave them alone when i see them in public. yay, see 'em. but pics, autographs, bugging them - just can't do it.

I agree with ya there. But then I never would ask someone for a Autograph. Probably only guy who I might even get myself to ask for Autograph would be Michael Jordon, even at that, if it was really at a place where there is no issue of being bothered.

I mentioned this before, DeMarcus Ware goes to colleyville Lifetime Fitness Center, and man he doesn't seem to be bothered by anyone. I think he is there pretty much every Saturday morning at least. But then I guess it helps that Colleyville area mostly is rich and snobby people :D

sixstartatoo

Reaction score
Muhast;2019850 said:
He's prob buying groceries for Tony Romo since Romo is putting on weight. He's getting him on a tuna diet just to confuse Jessica and piss off Big Bill.

hehehe :lmao:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Why was he a Whole foods? Why isn't he at Valley Ranch breaking down film or working out, or getting treatment. I hope he knows his playbook by the time training camp rolls around, but with him messing around at whole foods, who knows.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2020767 said:
Why was he a Whole foods? Why isn't he at Valley Ranch breaking down film or working out, or getting treatment. I hope he knows his playbook by the time training camp rolls around, but with him messing around at whole foods, who knows.

I'm sure Thomas is doing what he needs to do in getting ready for the upcoming season. No one is going to spend 24/ 7 at Valley ranch and that should not be expected by any player.

superpunk

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2020767 said:

Doomsday101;2020770 said:
I'm sure Thomas is doing what he needs to do in getting ready for the upcoming season. No one is going to spend 24/ 7 at Valley ranch and that should not be expected by any player.

298994067_5bdd356e05_o.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's called humor, Dooms...

I imagine Mr Cowboy was being a bit facetious.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2020783 said:
It's called humor, Dooms...

I imagine Mr Cowboy was being a bit facetious.

Sorry my mistake. Sometimes it is hard to know what is in someones mind around here given the wide range of opinions.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score

This is the standard response for Romo, when he is seen playing golf, at a basketball game, out with his girlfiriend, etc......

I guess the response only applies to Romo.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2020841 said:
This is the standard response for Romo, when he is seen playing golf, at a basketball game, out with his girlfiriend, etc......

I guess the response only applies to Romo.

Yep. You'd think that media and such honestly do believe Romo should spend 24/7 at Valley Ranch because if he's not then he's not focusing enough on football.