Just scored tickets for the Baltimore game

ethiostar

Reaction score
My buddy's sister and her husband are season ticket holders for the Boys but they will be out of town for the weekend of Dec 20th. So they game him two tickets to the Baltimore game with Blue parking. The tickets, from i understand, are on the 40-45 yard line about 40 rows up. This will only be my second game to attend and it might be the last one at TX stadium. I am so psyched that i can't contain myself.

:fogeys::mchammer:

Anyone else going?

ethiostar

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2428392 said:
can I go with you

Depends, are you an attractive woman? and how do you feel about a one night stand that would only last about oh.......... 2-5 minutes? :D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
ethiostar;2428416 said:
Depends, are you an attractive woman? and how do you feel about a one night stand that would only last about oh.......... 2-5 minutes? :D

I'm not, but I know quite a few easy chicks. We may have to stop at superpunks house on the way though

ethiostar

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2428448 said:
I'm not, but I know quite a few easy chicks. We may have to stop at superpunks house on the way though

:laugh2:

jgboys1

Reaction score
That is great man. Hopefully that will not be the last Cowboy game played in Texas Stadium......... If you know what I meen.:cunning:

ethiostar

Reaction score
jgboys1;2428462 said:
That is great man. Hopefully that will not be the last Cowboy game played in Texas Stadium......... If you know what I meen.:cunning:

:pray::pray::pray: