Just wanted to say hey

Londonboy

Reaction score
Heys guys just wanted to say what's up I recognize some of you guys from the old forum ksk,gp-,Capnb,runwildboys and couchcoach glad to see you guys I was home sick hope more made it on here. :dance:
Didn't miss Me then??!!??
Nobody ever misses Me:(

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Heys guys just wanted to say what's up I recognize some of you guys from the old forum ksk,gp-,Capnb,runwildboys and couchcoach glad to see you guys I was home sick hope more made it on here. :dance:
There are a lot of folks from the other place who made it here. There are still some MIA, but we're not giving up hope yet!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Teeroy!!! We were gonna wait to start posting until you got here but Londy started and we couldn't let a Brit show us up. However, I gave him my first Like to make up for no one missing him from the old forum. He sleeps with it under his pillow at night.

kskboys

Reaction score
Teeroy!!! We were gonna wait to start posting until you got here but Londy started and we couldn't let a Brit show us up. However, I gave him my first Like to make up for no one missing him from the old forum. He sleeps with it under his pillow at night.
Gets a bit juicy at times, but at least that Like stays warm!!!!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
It's My most cherished possession.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What's up pal?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Welcome if you had gotten here earlier you would have already been here:popcorn:

Last edited:

Teeroy

Reaction score
Thanks!! you guys keep me laughing I would give out some like but I'm still grounded I think.