Just wanted to say Hi fellow Cowboys fans!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Just want to say Hi guys. I joined this forum after the main DC site closed and look forward to being a part of this group. Go Cowboys!
Triton the moon or Triton the guild, or is the Triton for something else?
:welcome:

Londonboy

Reaction score
Triton the moon or Triton the guild, or is the Triton for something else?
:welcome:
Could be one of dem dere new-fangled made up words.
Wasn't Triton also an ancient Greek God, kinda Poseidon's deputy?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Could be one of dem dere new-fangled made up words.
Wasn't Triton also an ancient Greek God, kinda Poseidon's deputy?
Not sure, i just wanted to know if he had played EQ for a guild named Triton.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Welcome Triton. You are now at 12-12. I don't know about the rest of these guys but if you can go 12-12, I'm all for considering you as an option for HC.

;)

I hope you enjoy the board.

tritonman

Reaction score
Welcome Triton. You are now at 12-12. I don't know about the rest of these guys but if you can go 12-12, I'm all for considering you as an option for HC.

;)

I hope you enjoy the board.
Thanks! I could probably do as well as the clapper, as could most of us! LOL!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Thanks! I could probably do as well as the clapper, as could most of us! LOL!

You are now 12 of 13. The one bad apple in the cart is me. I did this intentionally. I didn't want to pay for a coach with a perfect record so I decided to kinda introduce the fly into the ointment, so to speak. Now, maybe we can have a reasonable discussion about compensation for the position.......

tritonman

Reaction score
You are now 12 of 13. The one bad apple in the cart is me. I did this intentionally. I didn't want to pay for a coach with a perfect record so I decided to kinda introduce the fly into the ointment, so to speak. Now, maybe we can have a reasonable discussion about compensation for the position.......
I hear that. I"ll work for Jerry's private stash of Johnny Walker Blue and maybe some trips to the gloryholes.:D

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I hear that. I"ll work for Jerry's private stash of Johnny Walker Blue and maybe some trips to the gloryholes.:D

Doah..... You had to ask for the Johnny Walker didn't ya? Well, listen, I appreciate your time. I hear that the Colts might still be looking for a guy...........

tritonman

Reaction score
Doah..... You had to ask for the Johnny Walker didn't ya? Well, listen, I appreciate your time. I hear that the Colts might still be looking for a guy...........
They cant afford me. They have to pay to fix Andrew Luck's shoulder.:thumbdown: