Just watch what they do with Alonzo Coleman

Cowboys22

Reaction score
That will tell us if Barber is going to play or not. If they bring him up before Sunday, I would say there's a good shot Barber will not play. If they don't then they have to know he will play. There is no way they go to Pittsburg with just Choice and Anderson at RB unless they plan to throw it 50-60 times. Given the weather reports, I doubt thats the case.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not necessarily. If Barber is a game time decision as Wade stated, you have to be prepared for him not to play. You can't go into a game with only one RB. Coleman could be activated simply because they don't know whether Barber is going to be able to go. We have to be prepared either way.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2462076 said:
Not necessarily. If Barber is a game time decision as Wade stated, you have to be prepared for him not to play. You can't go into a game with only one RB. Coleman could be activated simply because they don't know whether Barber is going to be able to go. We have to be prepared either way.
agreed...in fact, with Baber that unsure...I am stunned that they have NOT already made the decision to call him up.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Keep the Steers guessing. Make the decision at the last minute.