Just watched the Bears/Packers game

mrmojo

Reaction score
The product is watered down the first few weeks, the NFL in next negotiations may have to mandate starters at least play one qtr each preseason game. Last night was ugly, and I love good defense.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Yea. Neither team was sharp, but neither team was ready to be physical either. You can have sloppy games at any point, but the physicality is explicitly a result of fewer practices and no preseason.

Agreed, but also a good snapshot of Linehan's toothless scheme and the limited WRs.

Flamma

Reaction score
Week one in the NFL has been the true practice game in the NFL for years now. Last year the Saints absolutely sucked for the first 2-3 weeks. I miss the Tom Landry week 1 teams. Even Jimmy Johnson had these guys ready to play at a reasonably high level early on. Oddly enough, Garrett doesn't do a terrible job in this regard. It's not great, but not like some of these other teams.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is easily 2 wins on our schedule...lol

Barring any significant injuries i do believe that this just might be our return to mid to late 70's and early 90's type domination for some years to come.
Welcome to National Jump to Conclusions Week!