Just win baby!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Great. Not only have we had to endure Jerry following the Al Davis approach to meddling ownership, now we're using Al's quotes as well.

Have we not been embarrassed enough over the past 25 years?

JBond

Reaction score
Great. Not only have we had to endure Jerry following the Al Davis approach to meddling ownership, now we're using Al's quotes as well.

Have we not been embarrassed enough over the past 25 years?
I'm not embarrassed at all. I am a Cowboys fan to the bone. If you understand your NFL history you would show a bit more respect for AL and Jerry.

Is it time to let Big Mike to run the show? Yes. Is it time for Jerry to take a back seat and enjoy the ride? Yes.

Go Cowboys!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I know I am in the minority today. I want the win.

9 or 17... I don't really care about the draft pick. Smart teams find players that are intelligent and dedicated to their craft in multiple rounds.

Go Cowboys!
Every game is talent evaluation, you cant evaluate talent when you are told to lose on purpose,, only the eagles do that...lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Respect for Al and Jerry? Ok.........

jerrys-pick.jpg

a-davis2.jpg

Jipper

Reaction score
I know I am in the minority today. I want the win.

9 or 17... I don't really care about the draft pick. Smart teams find players that are intelligent and dedicated to their craft in multiple rounds.

Go Cowboys!

actually I don’t think you are in the minority today, most here realize that a win today and a Washington win only means moving back a handful of spots in the draft where there isn’t a massive difference in talent availability.

however a win and a Washington loss means playoffs which were unthinkable 5 weeks ago...

3 weeks ago we needed 8 different game outcomes, today we need 2, one of which we control....makes it fun, enjoy it, the offseason is long enough