Justice League movie

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once again. I am pumped.

They are bringing the cartoon tv show “Superfriends” from the 70’s/80’s to the big screen.

Wooooooo!

I’m diggin it!
Can’t wait!

Ps. Sports is really letting me down... grrrr.... good escape!

I hope (and pray) the only similarity between the movie and that... cartoon... are the names of the superheroes.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So is the premise Superman comes back from the dead towards the end of the film thus setting up the next one?
Yep. The collection of heroes in Justice League is formidable but Superman will be necessary to defend Earth from Darkseid. Only the Last Son of Krypton and/or the Green Lantern Corps have the power necessary to fend off Apokolips’ forces.

Comic book nerd comment: DC is mirroring its original death and return of Superman storyline from the books but they are replacing Mongul with Darkseid as the main antagonist for the current movie series. Of course, DC may have revamped the original storyline since I stopped regularly buying comics in the mid-90s. The main antagonist I am familiar with may have been switched already in the books lol.

Plankton

Reaction score
I hope (and pray) the only similarity between the movie and that... cartoon... are the names of the superheroes.

giphy.gif