Twitter: Justin Hamilton and Darian Thompson placed on IR

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I had higher hops for hamilton since he signed last year. Would be great if he took another step forward this off-season

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Week 17....finally our lack of depth @ DT gets exposed.....ok ....J/K. :popcorn:

Been an issue all season long. Expecting us to sink another 3rd or 4th rounder at the problem in 2021....thinking that will solve the problem. :rolleyes:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Dang Hamilton looked good out there

Yeah, I guess we will see Ron'Dell Carter and Ankou a lot more on Sunday. Maybe they will call Palmore up from the PS.
Maybe we will see the DEs slide inside a little bit like Lawrence, Smith, and Gregory to help out. They would have to shoot gaps and penetrate and avoid taking on the blocks since they will be giving up weight. Hit or miss with that. Guess right and get penetration and you can get pressure and TFLs.
Maybe Anae will be active to spell some of the DEs who have to help out inside.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So it looks like the DT's Sunday are Neville Gallimore, Tyrone Crawford, and Eli Ankou. Wonder if they call up Walter Palmore from the practice squad just to have a spare body?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Sad that I'd rather Thompson start instead of Woods.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Who plays safety? No Wilson and Thompson

That was a huge problem last week @ the end.....yet no one wants to talk about it...in the end last week....we had Lewis as your Free safety. :omg:

If it was me.....I'd move Awuzie to free safety. He can't run anymore...Keep Lewis on the outside. Anthony Brown is your NCB...

LCB-Diggs
SS-Wilson
FS-Awuzie
RCB-Lewis
NCB-Brown

If we get hit with injuries during the game....we are in trouble. :omg:

CapnB

Reaction score
No matter. Eagles fielding third stringers and practice squad guys sunday night.