Twitter: Justin Hamilton and Darian Thompson placed on IR

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
People do stupid things when they are desperate.

Yeah and Jerry Jones is notorious for it.

At the end of the day pics past 200 really don't contribute much in the NFL. On the other hand the 7th can be used to move up in the 5th or 4th round and that can make a difference if you like a player.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I guess the Cowboys are throwing in the towel now, lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess we will see Ron'Dell Carter and Ankou a lot more on Sunday. Maybe they will call Palmore up from the PS.
Maybe we will see the DEs slide inside a little bit like Lawrence, Smith, and Gregory to help out. They would have to shoot gaps and penetrate and avoid taking on the blocks since they will be giving up weight. Hit or miss with that. Guess right and get penetration and you can get pressure and TFLs.
Maybe Anae will be active to spell some of the DEs who have to help out inside.
Thats how I would play it, just run blitz all day and send the house, what do we have to lose.
Our biggest asset is our pass rushers.. so send them.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Thats how I would play it, just run blitz all day and send the house, what do we have to lose.
Our biggest asset is our pass rushers.. so send them.

If they try to play it straight up, they'll get mauled inside. #95 and Crawford are TURRIBLE.

ESisback

Reaction score
I saw a documentary about Ghostbusters and they said that the actors mostly just ad-libbed their roles, hardly any script. Amazing.
Yep. They did a lot of that in Caddyshack too! That whole in Bill Murray’s “home” with Chevy Chase was one. BM also genuinely scared the CRAP out of that guy with a pitch fork! “Hey...Llama...how ‘bout something for the effort?...”