News: Justin Jefferson is a threat. But Cowboys expect even bigger problem from Vikings

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jori Epstein·NFL reporter
Wed, November 16, 2022 at 10:46 PM

FRISCO, Texas — The most embarrassing run, perhaps, was Aaron Jones’ touchdown.

The Packers faced second-and-5, the game tied at 7 with 1:48 to play in the second quarter. Dallas’ left defensive end and interior lineman traded gaps, but wires crossed on the right side. Suddenly, defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. and defensive tackle Quinton Bohanna were attacking the same gap.

And an interior lane was wide open for the Packers' star running back to exploit.

Jones bounced through the gap, cut back left and rounded the left sideline home. He spun as he leapt into the end zone, grabbing his crotch mid-air for full effect. A failure of the Cowboys’ interior run defense triggered their first deficit.

Repeated failures of the perimeter run defense would seal their final one, a 31-28 Packers decision in overtime.

Read more: https://sports.yahoo.com/justin-jef...en-bigger-problem-from-vikings-044615744.html

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just seen on NFLN, Jefferson is on the injury report with a toe issue.
They do not expect it to be an issue, but something to keep an eye on. He was listed with a limited practice.

Zeke also was still listed as limited, however, he had a full practice, but it was only a walk through practice, as Wednesdays is only a walk through day for Dallas.
Therefore they kept him as limited.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So were going to get obliterated not only by Air (Jefferson) but by land and sea too (Dalvin). Great.

Carson

Reaction score
Just seen on NFLN, Jefferson is on the injury report with a toe issue.
They do not expect it to be an issue, but something to keep an eye on. He was listed with a limited practice.

Zeke also was still listed as limited, however, he had a full practice, but it was only a walk through practice, as Wednesdays is only a walk through day for Dallas.
Therefore they kept him as limited.
The key to watch is LT Christian Darrisaw. He is rated the #1 LT right now and is in concussion protocol. He DNP yesterday. I am sure he will be fine come Sunday

Bagman

Reaction score
Not if Kirk if on his back most of the time. :laugh:
That takes care of the air part anyway.
Maybe if Kellen Moron runs the ball 35 times, Dallas can limit some of Minnesota's offensive damage. A big maybe.

GINeric

Reaction score
Cowboys can't stop the run. I expect Dalvin Cook to have a big day.

I expect us to lose this game for 3 reasons.... our ability to stop the run is horrible, Zeke isn't playing and Pollard won't be able to handle a steady work load because Zeke won't play, and KM, (the dumbest offensive coordinator in the NFL) will call 80 pass plays because Zeke isn't playing.

Unless you're Mahomes or Brady, that's not the formula to victory.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I expect us to lose this game for 3 reasons.... our ability to stop the run is horrible, Zeke isn't playing and Pollard won't be able to handle a steady work load because Zeke won't play, and KM, (the dumbest offensive coordinator in the NFL) will call 80 pass plays because Zeke isn't playing.

you must have missed the last two games without zeke.

Run game is averaging 180 yards per game st a 7.8 ypc clip with 2.5 rushing tds per game.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

during that time pollard is destroying it and averaging 20 touches per game!!

the gig is up……cowboys are much better without zeke.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Cowboys ran the ball 31 times last game. 3rd most on the season.

sorry, another one of your laughable comments disproved instantly with the facts.

GINeric

Reaction score
you must have missed the last two games without zeke.

Run game is averaging 180 yards per game st a 7.8 ypc clip with 2.5 rushing tds per game.

during that time pollard is destroying it and averaging 20 touches per game!!

the gig is up……cowboys are much better without zeke.

Well apparently they didn't have enough faith in Pollard to help protect a 14 point lead with the run game like 95% of other NFL team's would do going into the 4th quarter.

The gig is up and he didn't finish the Packers off eating clock.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember when many thought Cee Dee Lamb was better than Justin Jefferson.

Good times.
Jefferson is the best Wide receiver in football. The Eagles drafted a TCU receiver over Jefferson. I think the Cowboys did ok. Could have had the Bama boys and you would be screaming bloody murder.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well apparently they didn't have enough faith in Pollard to help protect a 14 point lead with the run game like 95% of other NFL team's would do going into the 4th quarter.

The gig is up and he didn't finish the Packers off eating clock.

Hell yah they did. Cowboys ran the ball 31 times. 3rd most on the season. In overtime they also came out pounding the ball with great success. They were just negated by penalty.

Another laughable comment punted. Are you just making this stuff up? Lol

do your research before you open your mouth. Your getting owned at this point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jefferson is the best Wide receiver in football. The Eagles drafted a TCU receiver over Jefferson. I think the Cowboys did ok. Could have had the Bama boys and you would be screaming bloody murder.
Jefferson is top 5

kupp, Jefferson, Adam’s, chase in no particular order.

sorry, put hill on there also

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jefferson is top 5

kupp, Jefferson, Adam’s, chase in no particular order.

sorry, put hill on there also
I think by the end of the season Cee Dee will be top 10. I saw Keshawn rankings of receivers under 25 and had Davonte Smith and Tee Higgins over him.:facepalm: I get the Dak defense but let’s not act like CeeDee is a bum.