Justin Jefferson/Vikings agree to 4 year/140m extension

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Who is his QB???
It’s been Kirk Cousins. J.J McCarthy now.

Tells you how good he’s been but I get where you are getting at trajectory wise regarding who throws him the ball.

Hes definitely the best WR in the NFL, he’s getting paid that way.

Tyreek Hill is something else as well.

CeeDee and AJ Brown can argue for 3rd with Davante Adam’s in the mix. Chase real good too.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It’s been Kirk Cousins. J.J McCarthy now.

Tells you how good he’s been but I get where you are getting at trajectory wise regarding who throws him the ball.

Hes definitely the best WR in the NFL, he’s getting paid that way.

Tyreek Hill is something else as well.

CeeDee and AJ Brown can argue for 3rd with Davante Adam’s in the mix. Chase real good too.
What happened to Adams in Vegas? Was he the best WR when he got traded?

Again people seem to marginalize that it is a team sport. WR's need good QB's and vice versa to be successful.

I believe Jefferson will have a good season, but it will be a down year with a new QB. Some will blame it on the new contract, when in reality it will be QB play.

Thomas82

Reaction score
8 100 yard games last year with 5 against teams OVER .500 (4 Playoff teams and one that missed the playoffs the last week of the season). And, wasn't he the ONLY offensive player to show up in the '23 Playoff loss to SF? But, yeah, he's not worthy of being one of the Top paid WR in the league.
That's right.....pay the man!!

MajesticRey

Reaction score
If there's anything Dallas does do, it's re-signing their "core" players.
The FO whines about cap space for this exact reason.
Time to give some slices of pie away.
Basically the opposite of what the 90s dynasty did. We got rid of a “good player” in Herschell Walker in exchange for a haul of picks the ended up forming a new, championship core.

We really should be trading either Micah or Lamb for a haul of picks as well, but this org has no understanding on how to make a good trade. We always get fleeced.

John813

Reaction score
Basically the opposite of what the 90s dynasty did. We got rid of a “good player” in Herschell Walker in exchange for a haul of picks the ended up forming a new, championship core.

We really should be trading either Micah or Lamb for a haul of picks as well, but this org has no understanding on how to make a good trade. We always get fleeced.

think the big problem is, IMO, the front office always believes they are just an offseason away from a run. Compared to back then when the team was just bought, egos were lower in the front office, and the team was just a bad team even with Walker.
Now, the team has gone 12-5 3 times and sputtered in the playoffs. But I doubt management is looking to trade their young star players.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
What happened to Adams in Vegas? Was he the best WR when he got traded?

Again people seem to marginalize that it is a team sport. WR's need good QB's and vice versa to be successful.

I believe Jefferson will have a good season, but it will be a down year with a new QB. Some will blame it on the new contract, when in reality it will be QB play.
Jefferson is going to be in the same scheme. Adam’s wasn’t. Kirk Cousins and David Carr are similar in talent.

Jefferson is a better WR than Adam’s.

Guess will see if the rookie is an improvement or not. By mid season we should start seeing. McCarthy is definItely a higher rated prospect than Purdy coming out. Let’s see.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
think the big problem is, IMO, the front office always believes they are just an offseason away from a run. Compared to back then when the team was just bought, egos were lower in the front office, and the team was just a bad team even with Walker.
Now, the team has gone 12-5 3 times and sputtered in the playoffs. But I doubt management is looking to trade their young star players.
Imagine we trade Micah or Lamb away for picks, and we get the next Russel Maryland and Emmitt Smith in the same draft, wouldn’t that be something