Justin Rogers

RonWashington

Reaction score
Was it the 80 degree day in LA or what Mazi looked gassed after awhile . He made one nice play where he shed the block to make the tackle at the line for no gain.

As far as Carl Davis I don’t think Dallas has the depth to cut him . Rotational with Smith & Rogers . OSA being counted on heavily .

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He looks like he is a sleeper important pick. He seems to have a motor and he looks big. He looks like he might make the team.
He's probably already @ the buffet as we speak. Talk about training camp overhype... :facepalm:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Was it the 80 degree day in LA or what Mazi looked gassed after awhile . He made one nice play where he shed the block to make the tackle at the line for no gain.

As far as Carl Davis I don’t think Dallas has the depth to cut him . Rotational with Smith & Rogers . OSA being counted on heavily .
It's unlikely they would keep 3 NTs on the team unless they took somebody from the waiver wire to look at. Davis could make it to the practice squad.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
He looks like he is a sleeper important pick. He seems to have a motor and he looks big. He looks like he might make the team.
95/96 did great today. rotate them with mazi and odgi and you have your 4 DTs on rush downs you can move others inside like fehmeko sp?? and others

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We still have a long ways to go before 53/PS days, but it looks like the Cowboys are going to give Rogers every chance to prove himself.

plasticman

Reaction score
I saw Rogers do more than hold his own on one play. He pushed back his blockers and met the RB at the line with force.

Obviously, he wasn't up against top tier O-linemen but I see some definite potential, he reminded me a little of Leon Lett when he was a rookie.

Lett was big and powerful and pushed opponents around. He just needed to learn technique and lane discipline. Lett was also a 7th round draft pick.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Thought I was the only one who saw it!!! Extremely slow no motor like I thought he was going to have
Hated the pick on draft day....looks worse even now. Thought he was gonna be a DE.....instead he looks like a stiff....Zimmer has no clue how to use.