Twitter: K Lirim Hajrullahu will be signed

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I can’t spell any of the kicker’s names on the team.
Hajrullahu, 31, is a Canadian Football League veteran, having played for three squads from 2014 to 2020. He was named a CFL All-Star twice. I think he might be a nice pickup

cowboyed

Reaction score
Damn, if he was tall and athletic enough to play pro basketball his last name should be Hajrullahoop. He will likely be nicknamed "Haji" like the cartoon character and sidekick to tv action hero Jonny Quest.

(Yes I shoveled 1960s manure to get to the source of this comparative)

Lirim actually means "Freedom".

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This would be my guess.

Bones typically favors his guys and Anger is one of his guys.

“I remember when Bryan came out as a rookie in 2012,” Fassel told reporters last week. “I kind of went on a workout circuit, working out a whole bunch of potential rookie kickers and punters. I worked out [Johnny] Hekker, and then two days later, I flew down to Southern California and worked out Anger. Then a few days later, I flew to Wisconsin and worked out a punter, and then a few days after that, I worked out [Greg] Zuerlein at Missouri Western.”

“So I’ve known Bryan for now ten years,” Fassel continued. “Obviously never coached him, just evaluating him over these years. I think he’s one of the top punters in the league. He’s been kind of caught up in some staff change in Jacksonville and then in Tampa and then in Houston. So by no means is that a reflection of his ability. He was available, and I thought, ‘Let’s go get one of the best guys,’ and the team was on board, and so we went and got him, too. I just think he’s also a hell of a punter, and I think we were really fortunate to get him.”

Yeah, it was pretty clear when he said this that Niswander stood no chance despite outpunting Anger last year and being six years younger.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Hajrullahu, 31, is a Canadian Football League veteran, having played for three squads from 2014 to 2020. He was named a CFL All-Star twice. I think he might be a nice pickup

Does that mean Tatu is too old to make a comeback from indoor soccer?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
This is an awesome pickup by the team, we're gonna need at least 10 FGs on opening day to beat TB.

RamziD

Reaction score
239/287 FGs made, .832. That would put him in the top 30 all time NFL FG percentage. For comparison, Justin Tucker has had 321 attempts in his career and is over .900. So, really good, actually.