Kadarius Toney

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man I hope this guy cant keep his emotions in check, because he played like a legit stud yesterday. He looked very smooth, fast and physical and made some great catches over coverage. Giants would be stupid to play Slayton or Shepherd over him, and he could be better than Galloday by the seasons end

But man, that punch was just so incredibly stupid. You just know DB's are going to be actively trying to get under his skin

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You a cowboy fan or a generalist NFL fan b/c I don't see the upside for Dallas here if this kid keeps playing like he did yesterday.

Hardline

Reaction score
The Giants traded down in the draft and got a first round pick AND a very good WR on top.

I hope he is another WR that the eagles fans cry about passing over.
Toney could very well be better than Devonte Smith.

Flamma

Reaction score
Man I hope this guy cant keep his emotions in check, because he played like a legit stud yesterday. He looked very smooth, fast and physical and made some great catches over coverage. Giants would be stupid to play Slayton or Shepherd over him, and he could be better than Galloday by the seasons end

But man, that punch was just so incredibly stupid. You just know DB's are going to be actively trying to get under his skin

I thought the Giants were going to be good this year. Mainly because I assumed Toney would pan out. Given that assumption, look at their offense. However the team fell apart like a house of cards. So what's the deal, coaching, OL, quarterback? A combo of all 3? They've never been in sync.

But yeah, I agree with you. Even I didn't think he'd look that good.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought the Giants were going to be good this year. Mainly because I assumed Toney would pan out. Given that assumption, look at their offense. However the team fell apart like a house of cards. So what's the deal, coaching, OL, quarterback? A combo of all 3? They've never been in sync.

But yeah, I agree with you. Even I didn't think he'd look that good.
Im right there with ya.

Offensively its a little bit of everything. OL is better but still not good. Jones is better but is still prone to make drive and game killing errors (those sacks he took against Washington was the L). Skill players, solid but probably league average more so than good. They have made improvements, but there is still a ways to go for them

DallasInDC

Reaction score
While he did have an amazing game...it is still a sample size of 1. Let's see him have multiple games before we start worrying about him.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

We’ll see if he can keep playing like that on a routine basis. Barkley looked all-world a few games but has been a bust overall.

Toney had an ankle injury and might not even play this week.

Teams will be game-planning for Toney now.

The Giants have talent. They just need all pieces to to find a way to work together. The players lack consistency year to year, game to game, play to play. The Giants also have a lot of holes and some key FAs this year.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
You a cowboy fan or a generalist NFL fan b/c I don't see the upside for Dallas here if this kid keeps playing like he did yesterday.

You can be a die hard fan and still want to see the individual players of other teams succeed.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He had a bunch of yards, the longest of his gains only resulted in FGs.
He didn't score any points and took himself out of the game. We good.

Easyout66

Reaction score
I'd like to see Giants have a roster just good enough to get there hopes high but flounder as the season progresses, and squeak out enough wins for Garrett to hang around one more year, I get the feeling Garrett can talk his way out of getting fired in exit interviews like nobody's business (whatever the hail that means)

visionary

Reaction score
I have 4 words for you

Jason Garrett
Danny Dimes

/close thread

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I liked him coming out, one of the most elusive guys I've seen. Hated him going to the Giants though. We don't have a DB that can keep him in check from the slot. He might be a nightmare for years to come.

cffl2323

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see how you watch that game and not think Toney is very good, esp for a rookie. He was on another level athletically, reminds of when I first saw Kamara, just different.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
WRs come out of the blue and have games like that every year. They may even do it several times and then they go to being just another decent WR in the league once DCs start game planning to limit their strengths. He is good and probably will be for a long time but I don’t think I’m worried at this point that he is going to be some unstoppable force that Dallas can’t deal with.