Kamara give anybody Demarcus Ware vibes

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think they did him a favor by letting him be one of the pretend 53.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Not the slightest. That dude needs a whole lot of pasta to just look like him, I’m not even going to talk about technique

Yep, he needs to pack on another 25 pounds. Too light at the moment. besides working on technique and football savvy. But comparing him to a future HOF is a bit too much.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
His build and speed match up with ware. Speed is similar. Ware was about 10-15 lbs heavier coming in to the pros. Kamara has a longer wing span. Ware was stronger.

ware only had 8 sacks his rookie year. We had less talent at pass rusher so ware was thrown to the wolves. He was slower to ready. Kamara is going to have to get stronger, better technic etc.

We don’t need to rush him. Give him a few years.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
He was on the practice squad last year, so if that's all he's grown, he's in trouble. D.ware even said he needed to get bigger/stronger after year 1. So Kamara doesn't remotely relate to Ware. If he's still 15 lbs lighter and already had a full off-season.....

Silverz1972

Reaction score
He was injured last year. Kamara is a year younger coming into the pros.

He was on the practice squad last year, so if that's all he's grown, he's in trouble. D.ware even said he needed to get bigger/stronger after year 1. So Kamara doesn't remotely relate to Ware. If he's still 15 lbs lighter and already had a full off-season.....

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score

I think we would all get a real surprise if we stood Kamara beside Ware in shorts and no shirt at Ware's prime.

There is a long ways to go here. I am cheering for Kamara like any Cowboy on our roster, but he has a long ways to go, not unlike Alarcon. You don't hear people referring to him as the next Tyron Smith. These guys are prospects not blue chippers.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s going to have to put on about 15-20 lbs of muscle. and learn same pass rush skills.

He has the speed. The arm length…man.

Seeing his background. I would not bet against him.

give him 2-3 years.
Come on dude. Ware is a Hall of Famer. Probably first ballot. Kamara has an interesting tool kit, but he was a UDFA and a PS player last year. Can you please make a more reasonable comparison