Kap files collusion suit against NFL owners

ghst187

Reaction score
Not sure who is giving this guy advice...
If Dallas and Washington cant win a collusion suit when everyone admitted to collusion not sure how Kap expects to win when there truly was no collusion.

Sometimes your best play is to just own up to being an idiot and deal with the consequences. As a rule, that time is always sooner rather than later.

haleyrules

Reaction score
If Dallas and Washington cant win a collusion suit when everyone admitted to collusion not sure how Kap expects to win when there truly was no collusion.

Sometimes your best play is to just own up to being an idiot and deal with the consequences. As a rule, that time is always sooner rather than later.
Its too funny. Good luck proving that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Lol... he’s learning... put it out there and... it’s magically true!

Anyways..... here is my theory on this guy.

He was a starter.
He had great success.
He was figured out.
Lost his job.

At this point. Starting job looks like it’s NEVER gonna happen again.

Started the kneel thing.

Now... riddle me this batman.... does he kneel if he is still successful starter?

I say, no chance he does. No chance.

calico

Reaction score

that was more jerry not wanting contribute to the demise of the goose that laid the golden egg.

he wants another super hosted in his stadium too and that would have been in jeopardy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With Aaron Rodgers out, he may have gotten an invite to come visit GB but now I doubt even that will happen.

EST_1986

Reaction score
With Aaron Rodgers out, he may have gotten an invite to come visit GB but now I doubt even that will happen.
I think it was done before the owners meeting with a purpose, he knows theres no way they can prove collusion.

John813

Reaction score
Good luck.

Unless some teams FO was super sloppy with (leaked)emails, I can't see this going anywhere.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Cant prove it but its true. He'd be the best backup on any of the 32 teams if signed.

When butt fumble is signed an colin isnt...theres all the proof you need.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Has to be a publicity stunt to force his way back in the league. No way he can win in court.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Cant prove it but its true. He'd be the best backup on any of the 32 teams if signed.

I don’t think owners had to actually collude to come to a “don’t want him” decision.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Tebow, Manziel, RGIII, Kap.............. they all have their warts and Owners are germaphobes

Back-ups need to be seen and not heard and very coachable without being distractions

DFWJC

Reaction score

Did he decide that being a backup is now acceptable?
I read from at least a few sources in the late summer that he wanted to start or at least compete directly with the starter for the job.

Oh yeah...I think congrats are in order for big SU win tis past weekend.:clap:

Hoofbite

Reaction score

He's likely right in saying he isn't on a roster because of the BS he brings, but he's nowhere near a good enough QB to make the argument work for him, and he certainly would not be the best backup in the NFL. Could he be a backup? Sure, Weeden has a job and he is worse than Kaep.

Bottom line, 180 yards, below 60% completion, and 1 TD per week isn't NFL quality QB play. Without the BS, he'd struggle to make an argument that he is good enough. With the BS, he's nowhere near good enough.

Nobody is obligated to employ Kaepernick. Just like nobody was obligated to employ Ray Rice, and just like nobody is obligated to employ Vinny Testaverde at the age of 53. There's more than enough reason why a team wouldn't want him (he can barely play QB, for one) to make his claim ridiculous.